- UPCOMING TRADE FAIRS IN TURKEY. // Middle East Business Intelligence;12/5/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p2
Provides information about the trade fairs in Turkey. Organizers of the 3rd International Universities in Turkey and Abroad and Language Schools Fair; Exhibitors of the 14th Annual International Florist, Greenhouse, Garden Cultures and Accessories Fair; Product groups at EVTEKS-International...
- Our fabulous 1994 Philadelphia flower show exhibit! // Organic Gardening (08973792);Dec94, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p70
Presents photographs taken at the 1994 Philadelphia Flower Show Exhibit.
- Our fabulous 1995 Philadelphia Flower Show exhibit! // Organic Gardening (08973792);Dec95, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p58
Presents photographs of the 1995 Philadelphia Flower Show exhibit.
- Special Philadelphia Flower Show Report. Long, Cheryl // Organic Gardening (08973792);Jul/Aug96, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p16
Reports on the highlights and featured exhibits at the 1996 Philadelphia Flower Show in Pennsylvania. Focus on Lenape Indians and their crop varieties they maintained during their stay in Pennsylvania; Corn varieties; True cranberry beans; Squash; Gourds; Indian potatoes. INSET: Calendar of...
- techtextil frankfurt. // Houses;2007, Issue 58, p56
The article provides information on Messe Frankfurt's Techtextil trade fair, which was held in Frankfurt, Germany in June 2007.
- The Editor's Desk. Nolan, M. Therese // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;May2007, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p4
The article presents information on the Chicago Antique Market in Illinois from May 26-27, 2007.
- Lightfair's debut in New York City draws 7,500 attendees. // Architectural Record;Aug1990, Vol. 178 Issue 9, Record Lighting p7
Reports on last spring's Lightfair in New York City. Next Lightfair.
- Marketing in a ski suit: A Boston report. Levinson, N. // Architectural Record;Jan1991, Vol. 179 Issue 1, p29
Summarizes the November, 1990, Build Boston, an annual trade show and conference for architects and related businesses in Boston. Workshops; Sponsors; Participants.
- Lightfair highlights. Basta, N. // Architectural Record;Feb1991, Vol. 179 Issue 2, Record Lighting p72
Presents the highlights of the second Lightfair show set for March 5-7 in Chicago. Leading lighting designers will address six key applications as well as design fundamentals.
- Behind the scenes at Lightfair. Diemer, H.; Thomas, D.C. // Architectural Record;Feb1991, Vol. 179 Issue 2, Record Lighting p84
Traces the creation of Lightfair, a conference and trade show created by the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA) and the International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD).