ADIDAS BRINGS BAREFOOT TO THE GYM
- One for Your Money. Fredericksen, Ray // Runner's World;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p82
Evaluates the first computerized running shoes from Adidas.
- ADIDAS MARK GONZALES IMMOTILE. PHILLIPS, SKIN // Transworld Skateboarding;Sep2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p043
The article evaluates the Adidas' Mark Gonzales Immotile bicycling shoes.
- Cooler more comfy running shoes. Teare, Tracy // Shape;Mar2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p52
Introduces ClimaCool running shoe by Adidas Corp. Features of the shoes; Price of the shoes; Advantage of the shoe with traditional running shoes.
- Adidas Supernova Sequence 5 $115. // Runner's World;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p101
The article offers brief information on Supernova Sequence 5 shoes from Adidas AG.
- Adidas Tempo 5 $110. // Runner's World;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p108
The article offers brief information on Tempo shoes from Adidas AG.
- ADIDAS ADISTAR XC ULTRA $219. M. C. // Bicycling;Mar2008, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p90
The article evaluates the Adistar XC Ultra shoes from Adidas.
- Adidas empowers runners with tech enabled energy boost. Anand, Bhawana // Outdoor Asia;May2013, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p32
The article reviews the out-of-home (OOH) advertisement for Adidas' shoe collection called energy Boost.
- ADIDAS LOOKS BEYOND EVA. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Mar2013, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p14
The article discusses the release of Energy Boost ethylene-vinyl acetate foam running shoes from Adidas AG and outlines the features of the product.
- WHAT'S NEW? // USA Today Magazine;May2012, Vol. 140 Issue 2804, p76
The article previews several products including the You Name It Bamboo Cutting Board, the Making Memories Personalized Collage Frame and Adida's Samba shoes.