TIMBERLAND'S SOCIAL LEGACY
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley. // La Prensa San Diego;10/4/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p3
The article reports that around 300 outdoor industry executives helped cleaning up the Tijuana River Valley in San Diego, California, as part of the 15th annual Rendezvous Service Project sponsored by outdoors wears company Timberland LLC and supported by the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA).
- Swartz Speaks. TAY, MICHELLE // FN: Footwear News;6/20/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 22, p7
An interview with Jeffrey Swartz, chief executive officer (CEO) of Timberland Co., is presented. Swartz talks about a deal of the company with VF Corp. He informs about the progress of Timeberland. Swartz also informs about the Path of Service program which gives 40 hours of paid leave each year...
- FRISK PACE. BEAUDRY, JENNIFER ERNST // FN: Footwear News;Aug2013, Vol. 69 Issue 29, p19
An interview with Patrik Frisk, president of footwear manufacturer Timberland LLC, is presented. He emphasizes their goal to kept everything that was good about the company in terms of keeping the entire social responsibility initiative, their path to service and their engagement with the...
- Footwear Execs Reap Big Rewards In '04 CEO Payday. Ryan, Thomas J. // FN: Footwear News;7/4/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the results of a survey conducted by "FN: Footwear News" magazine regarding the salary of CEO in the footwear industry in the U.S. in 2004. Method that was used by the magazine in calculating the pay package of each CEO; Increase in the pay package of Matt Serra of Foot Locker;...
- In the Money: Top 10 Highest-Paid Vendor CEOs. // FN: Footwear News;10/11/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 40, p34
Provides information on the highest-paid executives in the U.S. footwear industry as of October 11, 2004. Jeffrey Swartz, Rhonda Brown; Phil Knight; Steven Nichols; Tim Boyle.
- Jeffrey Swartz named CEO at Timberland. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/11/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 111, p14
Announces that Timberland Company has named Jeffrey B. Swartz as president and chief executive officer. Background information on Swartz.
- WALKING THE WALK. Reingold, Jennifer // Fast Company;Nov2005, Issue 100, p80
This article deals with the decision of Timberland CEO Jeffrey Swartz to use the resources, energy and profits of his publicly-traded footwear and apparel company to combat social ills, help the environment and improve conditions for laborers around the globe. And rather than using his company...
- Timberland's latest collection. // Gay Times (09506101);Aug2014, Issue 436, p80
The article features the Autumn 2014 Britton Hill Waterproof Wing Boot collection from outdoor wear retailer Timberland that include the Chukka, Wingtip and Demi Boot.
- Untitled. Rolt, Amber // Estates Gazette;2/13/2016, Issue 903, p1
The article reports that retailer Timberland LLC is opening its first standalone footwear shop in Great Britain.