Large Part of Spokane County, Wash., To Consider Incorporation Question
- Winter heightens need for membership in clubs that offer roadside assistance. Leckey, Alex // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/26/94 - 1/2/95, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p16
Discusses the importance of membership to clubs offering roadside assistance during the winter season in the United States. Toll-free, 224-hour assistance number; Free emergency roadside services offered by automobile manufacturers; Services and discounts offered by clubs; Other offered services.
- Confusion reigns over RAC prices. Ebbs, Chris // Auto Express;4/17/2013, Issue 1264, p28
The article presents a case of a person from Leeds, England, who received a renewal notice for his Roadside Assistance cover (RAC) membership.
- RAC's absurd pricing policy for breakdown cover does it no favours. Morgan, Jon // Auto Express;4/17/2013, Issue 1264, p29
In this article the author focuses on the absurd pricing policy of Roadside Assistance cover (RAC) in Great Britain.
- DVSA explores new ways of enforcement. // Truck & Driver;Jun2014, p10
The article reports on the plan of Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency to explore more ways of cracking down on non-compliant operators besides roadside vehicle checks.
- Roadside plans abound, but level of service varies. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;8/16/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5513, p4
Reports on the variation of the level of services offered by roadside assistance programs. Location and dispatch of assistance such as tow truck from Chevrolet and Buick; Availability of Chrysler Corp.'s plan only as a purchased contract; Trip planning service; Plans of some manufacturers.
- Roadside aid plans almost pedestrian. Connelly, Mary // Advertising Age;3/28/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 13, pS-28
Focuses on automakers' rendering of assistance to motorists. General Motor Corp.'s personalized assistance to motorists; Mercedes-Benz as pioneer of on-the-road technical assistance; Motorist assistance as tool in improvement of customer satisfaction; Impact of roadside help on creation of...
- NationaLease Road Rescue program now available to drivers. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/3/2012, p1
The article reports on the launch by NationaLease, one of the largest full-service truck leasing organizations in North America, of a member service called NationaLease Road Rescue roadside assistance program.
- How to Report a Disablement. // Hitch Up!;Fall2013, p29
The article discusses how to report a disablement incident to USRider.
- Vosa foreign truck unit faces uncertain future. Hayes, Derren // Commercial Motor;3/7/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5525, p6
The article reports on the decommissioning of the Vosa roadside enforcement unit through the High Risk Traffic Initiative (HRTI) established in 2009 due to budget cuts.