MCN BUZZ METER
- MCN Buzz Meter. // Multichannel News;4/18/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p34
A chart is presented that lists television shows ranked by its volume of activity across public profiles on social network sites including Twitter, Facebook and GetGlue.
- Popular TV shows in 1996-1997. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p138
Presents two charts of television programs popular with children and teenagers in 1996 and 1997. Shows popular with children ages 6-11; Shows popular with children ages 12-17; Based on data from Nielsen Media Research; Shows including `Sabrina the Teenage Witch,' `Clueless,' `Step by Step,'...
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/15/95, Vol. 125 Issue 20, p36
Presents a chart of the top 15 basic cable television programs for the week of May 1-7, 1995 in the United States. Source.
- mcn Buzz. // Multichannel News;10/22/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p28
The article presents two charts depicting top television programs along with their television channels including "The Walking Dead," on AMC "Debate Night in America," on CNN and "Second Presidential Debate," on MSNBC and information on top cable gainers and losers is also presented.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;10/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p30
A chart is presented revealing basic-cable television shows having the highest social-engagement levels based on several factors as of October 2014 including "Project Runway" of Lifetime, "Cedar Cove" of Hallmark Channel and "Doctor Who" of BBC America.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;10/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 37, p47
A chart is presented that lists several television shows according to highest viewing-engagement levels which include Autumn Dreams from the network Hallmark Channel, Fear the Walking Dead from AMC and Project Runway from Lifetime.
- Social TV. // Adweek;6/4/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 22, p18
The article presents statistics on the most checked-into television programs during 2011, which includes "The Walking Dead," "Fringe," and "Doctor Who," along with a graph showing the television programs with the most online comments such as "Glee," "The X Factor," and "Jersey Shore."
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;12/1/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p30
The article presents chart depicting the Rentrak Stickiness Index which measures rank of television program including The Walking Dead, The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Northpole.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;12/7/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p31
A chart is presented for the viewing engagement of basic-cable shows by the Rentrak Stickiness Index, inlcuding "The Walking Dead", "Alaskan Bush People" and "Project Runway: Junior".