BEST OF MULTICHANNEL.COM
- 'Queer Eye' no longer in Bravo style. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;1/17/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 14, p12
The article offers television industry news briefs from United States. Bravo TV's reality show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," is going to be terminated from this summer. Thom Filicia will be the host for a new television serial "Dress My Nest," to be broadcast on Style network from March 28,...
- Addenda:. // MediaWeek;11/5/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 41, p3
Presents news briefs on the media industry in the United States as of November 2001. Decision of Carol Campbell to join Meredith Corp.; Plan of Dennis Publishing's 'Blender' to raise its circulation; Creation of a program-development unit by E! Networks.
- E! sells 'Anna' on cumed basis. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p1A
Reports the launch of the television program 'The Anna Nicole Show' by the cable television network E! Entertainment Television in the U.S. Replay of the premier program; Percentage of the advertisers that signed for the premier episode; Success of the replay. INSET: Oh behave, 'Anna':...
- In with the new E! Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;11/6/95, Vol. 125 Issue 45, p102
Reports on E! Entertainment Television's revamp of its programming lineup in November 1995. Debut of series `Cut to the Chase' and `...Uncut'; Series in development `Gary Spivey: E! Celebrity Psychic'; Other programs in development for first quarter 1996.
- E! CRANKS UP 8 NEW SERIES. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;05/10/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 51, p6
Reports the weekly television programs of E! Entertainment Television for the 2001-2002 season in the United States. Details on the program 'Totally True TV Tales'; Overview on the television series 'Rank'; Plot of the show 'Making It'.
- Dutch to have another go at PPV. Edmunds, Marlene // Variety;5/9/94, Vol. 355 Issue 2, p103
Focuses on the plans to set up a pay-per-view television in the Netherlands with the expected start-up of Entertainment TV in September, 1994. Outgrowth of pay-per-view Nederland BV.
- E! Adds Eight Originals. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;5/14/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p8
Reports the launching of television series by E! Entertainment in the United States. Emphasis on documentary and news programs; Aim of the programming; Lists of shows to be launched.
- Mag shows tricky o'seas. Grove, Christopher // Variety;09/30/96, Vol. 364 Issue 9, pM1
Focuses on difficulties in marketing American-produced television talk shows abroad. Factors affecting marketing of magazine shows; E! Entertainment Television's international programming.
- E! Three-Show Slate Returns Benza to N.Y. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;11/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p120
Reports on the three original television series to be unveiled by E! Entertainment Television in 2001. 'A.J. After Hours'; 'Celebrity Adventures'; 'Fashion Review All Stars'; Four series to be launched by E!'s sister company, Style.