FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Indy Big Brothers director leaves. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/22/99, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p17
Reports on Clay Brewer's resignation as executive director of the Indianapolis, Indiana-based nonprofit organization Big Brothers of Greater Indianapolis.
- AIDServe CEO leaving agency. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/25/99, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p18A
Reports on Thomas Bartenbach's resignation as president and chief executive officer of AIDServe Indiana, a nonprofit organization in Indianapolis. Bartenbach's coordination of statewide marketing efforts for the `To Your Health' specialty automobile license plate; Career background.
- National Certification Board Seeks New Executive Director. Menehan, Karen // Massage Magazine;Nov2006, Issue 126, p25
The article reports on the resignation of John Page as board of director at the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, a nonprofit organization that was established in 1992 in the U.S. The organization certifies practitioners of massage and bodywork through the...
- Rudick steps down as PAWS head. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);6/7/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the forced resignation of Patti Rudick, executive director of the animal shelter and nonprofit organization PAWS based in Hays County, Texas. Accomplishments of Rudick; Statement of Rudick regarding her experience at PAWS; Plans of PAWS.
- CUAV executive director leaves. Szymanski, Zak // Bay Area Reporter;12/29/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 52, p3
The article reports on the resignation of Terry Person-Harris from the Community United Against Violence in San Francisco, California. She admitted that she needed a break from her job. She wanted to continue her commitment to social justice in a different capacity. The organization is trying to...
- Nonprofit tech group seeks new executive director. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;7/28/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p2
NPower Michigan board of directors is searching for a new executive director after Kathleen Teodoro resigned. Teodoro was the first executive director for the local chapter of NPower. NPower is a Seattle, Washington-based nonprofit organization that provides low-cost computer help and training...
- McLaughlin leaves Container Recycling. // Plastics News;4/20/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p13
The article reports that Betty McLaughlin has resigned as executive director of the Container Recycling Institute, a nonprofit organization that focuses on policies and bottle-deposit laws designed to increase beverage container recycling. McLaughlin resigned on April 1, 2009 after the New York...
- The Center Changes Leader. // DaKine;May2007, Issue 101, p6
The article reports that The Center is searching for members to help in keeping the organization going in Hawaii. The Center is working on gaining new sources of funding that will allow them to hire a new executive director, as Eduardo Hernandez left the position. They are currently looking for...
- Shark to exit AMTA. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;9/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p6
Reports on the resignation of Alan Shark as president of the American Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) to become executive director of the nonprofit organization Public Technologies Inc. (PTI). Statement issued by PTI board chairman Brian F. O'Neill on the appointment of Shark in...