Travis County, Texas, Defined Area to Sell $6.8M in Infrastructure Bonds
- Standard Pacific Aims for $650M HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p29
The article reports on the plan of home builder Standard Pacific to issue a 650 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds and use the proceeds to pay down debt.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Higginbotham, Stacey; Ferris, Craig T.; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p2
Presents news briefs concerning bond issuance in the United States as of February 20, 2001. Moody's Investor Service's upgrading of its rating for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, because of improvement in financial conditions resulting from development in the city; Increase in the overall producer...
- Lennar Upsizes HY Deal to Sell $400M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/10/2014, p22
The article reports that home builder Lennar has upsized its bond offering from 250 million U.S. dollars and sold 400 million U.S. dollars in 4.5% senior notes due in 2019 and plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes.
- Munis Weaken, New Issues Dominate; Memphis Prices $1.28 Billion for Retail. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of November 20, 2003. Total amount of general obligation highway bonds issued by the local government in North Carolina; Increase in housing starts for the month of October 2003; Range of reoffered serials. INSET: MARKET SNAPSHOT: ...
- Gilt yields soar to highest since October 2011. Jackson, Gary // Money Marketing (Online Edition);8/14/2013, p13
The article focuses on a data by the Office for National Statistics which shows that the 10-year Great Britain government bonds's yields have increased to their highest since October 2011. The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors states that an index of Great Britain house prices rose to 36...
- House OKs Bill Making Mortgage Bonds More Useful for Gulf Coast. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/29/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32597, p5
The article reports on the approval of bipartisan legislation by voice vote that would make single-family mortgage revenue bonds more useful for repairs and reconstruction in the Gulf Coast region. The Katrina Housing Tax Relief Act of 2007 sponsored by Ways and Means Committee chairman Charles...
- As Recovery Proceeds, Bonding Pace Picks Up. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32596, Special section p33
The article reports on the increase in debt financing made by the state of Louisiana for people wishing to rebuild or sell their homes. It is stated that its Road Home Program has increased the number of checks for residents after a period, in which the firm was criticized for the slow payment...
- Housing boom tied to new mortgage instruments. Hoffman, Peter // Architectural Record;Mid-Apr1984, Vol. 172 Issue 5, p29
Focuses on financial factors that contributed to an increase in housing construction in the U.S. Percentage of annual mortgage originations accounted for by builder bonds; Advantage of floating bond issues with home mortgage as collateral; Features of adjustable rate mortgage.
- MassDevelopment Issues $17M for Group Homes. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;1/14/2015, p32
The article reports on the release of a tax-exempt bond by MassDevelopment to real property for Group Homes in 2014. Topics covered include the use of the bond to renovate and construct homes for people with disabilities. Also mentioned are the counties where the properties will be constructed...