- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.735%, 1.830%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on tender rates of discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department as of February 5, 2002. Reason for tender rates for discount bills being mixed; Bid ratings for the Treasury Department's auctions.
- News In Brief: Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the selling of four-week discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department as of February 5, 2002. Reason behind selling the discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.78% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31348, p2
Reports auction of the four-week bills with coupons of 1.801 percent at 1.780 percent yield by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury CMBs Go at 1.725%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p2
Reports the marketing of cash management bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes2,2 Go at 0.370% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;8/8/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33761, p2
The article offers information that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned 32 billion U.S. dollars of three-year notes at a 0.0370 percent yield.
- Treasury two-years go at 5.557% yield. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;08/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30713, p2
Focuses on the United States Department of the Treasury's auction of multibillion two-year notes.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.060% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/25/2014, p22
The article discusses an auction of 40 billion U.S. dollars four-week bills at a 0.060 percent high yield, by the U.S. Treasury Department, on November 25, 2014.
- Treasury Four-Weeks Go at 0.000% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;1/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33643, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned four-week bills amounting 30 billion dollars at a 0.000% high yield, which have an issue date of January 5, 2012 and are due February 2, 2012.
- Treasury to Sell $30B 4-Week Bills. // Bondbuyer.com;9/15/2014, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department plans to sell its four-week discount bills worth $30 billion.