- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;2/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p20
Statistics are presented on Multichannel News Index (MNI) including charts and a graph which measure the combined prices of stocks in the cable television industry, weighted by market capitalization including Cablevision Systems Inc., AMC Networks and Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Multichannel News INDEX. // Multichannel News;1/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p26
Charts are presented depicting the stock price index of several companies under the U.S. cable television industry including Microsoft Corp., Comcast Corp., and AMC Networks in December 2011 and January 2012.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;5/12/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p27
The article presents a chart depicting the stock price index of the several mass media companies in the U.S. for May 2014, lists the top U.S. broadcast satellite service providers and presents research on entertainment company AMC Networks by media analysts Vijay Jayant and David Joyce.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p36
Several tables and graphs are presented on topics including comparison of several stock indexes, share price of several media broadcasting channels along with market analysis of the companies Cablevision Systems Corp. and Google Fiber Inc.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;12/23/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p23
The article presents several charts that list combined prices of stocks of several cable television operators, cable television equipment vendors, and satellite television networks in the U.S. as of December 2013 including Comcast Corp., Arris Group Inc., and Dish Network Corp.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;10/22/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p25
Several tables and a chart depicting stock performances of several television broadcasting companies are presented including Cablevision Systems Corp., Rogers Communications Inc. and Liberty Global Inc.
- New Jersey stock indices. // Business News New Jersey;03/09/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p15
Presents graphs showing the major stock index since December 19, 1997 to March 5, 1998. Weekly index of companies by category.
- Common stock prices and yields. // Economic Indicators;Apr96, p31
Presents comparative statistics for common stock prices and yields in the United States between 1986 and 1996. New York Stock exchange indexes; Dow-Jones industrial average; Standard & Poor's composite index; Dividend-price ratio; Earnings-price ratio.
- Stock market tables. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/4/95, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p11
Presents a list of Nation's Restaurant News stock index from the week ending on August 25, 1995. High and low ratings; Net change in week; Percent change in week; P/E ratio; Earnings/share last 12 months; 52-week high and low rating; Market capital; Week's top gainers; Week's top loser;...