- Yield Indexes Little Changed Ahead of Heavy Supply. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p35
Reports the changes on yield indexes of the Bond Buyer in the U.S. Increase in 20-bond index of general obligation yields; Percentage of 30-year revenue bond index; Municipal visible supply.
- Monitoring the U.S. Manufacturing Resurgence. PANCHAK, PAT // Industry Week/IW;Jul2013, Vol. 262 Issue 7, p4
The author reports on some of the new changes with this 11th edition of the journal including its 1W U.S. 500 stock index, increased focus among public policy and business leaders on the manufacturing sector, and the 2013 1W 50 Best U.S. Manufacturers ranking.
- Mid-Atlantic manufacturing picks up. // Home Textiles Today;9/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p25
Reports on the stabilization of U.S. manufacturing activity in the mid-Atlantic states during September 2002. Movement of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia business conditions index; Overall condition in the region; Factors supporting the September improvement.
- BBVA Watch. // Caribbean Business;3/10/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p13
The article offers updates related to the movement of stocks worldwide including the 56.5 drop of the Institute Supply Management (ISM) manufacturing index, the growth of the non-manufacturing index in the U.S., and the 51.1 decrease of the Puerto Rico Purchasers manufacturing index.
- U.S. Factories Skip A Beat. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/25/2014, pA01
2 U.S. manufacturing dipped to 55.5 in March, down 1.6 points from a 45-month high in Feb., Markit said. The output and new-order gauges were strong at 57.5 and 58.0. Separately, China's index fell 0.2 point to 48.1, its third straight contraction, with output and new orders falling the hardest,...
- Manufacturing Recovery Boosts STI. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/12/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p8
Reports on an increase in the manufacturing activity in Singapore, according to the Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management in December 2003. Performance of the electronics sector; State of the economic recovery of the country; Rise in the Straits Times Index.
- Stocks Sag But Dollar Holds. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/25/2014, pA01
1 Weak manufacturing out of China and less robust U.S. and German reports put markets on weak footing.
- U.S. Factories Lead The World. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/24/2014, pA01
4 Manufacturing has held firmly at a 52-month high 57.9 in Sept., said Markit, with payroll numbers rising at the fastest rate since March '12. The Richmond Fed's regional survey was stronger than expected at a 3-1/2-year high. Eurozone PMIs disappointed, and in Germany it edged down near the...
- ALH launches 'share index'. // American Lift & Handlers;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the launch of the first share tracker by the journal "American Lift & Handlers" in the U.S. The tracker has a starting index of 100 which will provide a snapshot of the business confidence of the industry's biggest players. The companies covered in this scheme are those...