Sending a Message to the Murdochs
- Business/Finance. // CableFAX Daily;10/24/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 206, p2
Reports on the decision of shareholders of News Corp. to withheld a part of their vote for the reelection of several directors of DirecTV.
- BSkyB shareholders spur Rupe board exit. Whiteman, Bobbie // Daily Variety;6/17/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 52, p7
Reports that BSkyB Group PLC shareholders have forced executive Rupert Murdoch to take himself off the board in Los Angeles, California. Claim of nepotism after son James got into the top position of the company; Percentage of BSkyB owned by News Corp.; Appointment of Nicholas Ferguson and Andy...
- Ink runs dry for Murdoch. // Daily Variety;3/1/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 43, p1
The article focuses on the resignation of James Murdoch as executive chairman of News International Ltd. in London, England, and his transfer at News Corp. in New York as deputy chief operating officer (COO).
- Murdoch to decline bonus. // Campaign;9/9/2011, Issue 36, p9
The article reports that News Corp. deputy chief operating officer James Murdoch has turned down a six million-dollar bonus due to phone-hacking scandal in Great Britain.
- Legal chief: James knew. // Daily Variety;9/7/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 42, p4
The article reports that James Murdoch, the deputy chief operating officer of News Corp. was informed by former legal chief of News International Ltd. Tom Crone about the illegal phone hacking by reporters.
- RUPE RUMBLE. // Daily Variety;10/20/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 14, p1
The article focuses on various issues that investors are expected to raise with Rupert Murdoch, chairman of News Corp., at the company's annual shareholders' meeting to be held in Los Angeles, California. It mentions speculations made by analysts regarding issues expected to be discussed...
- 'Those who acted wrongly will face the consequences.'. Murdoch, James // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);7/15/2011, p9
An excerpt from comments by News Corp. chairman James Murdoch to "News of the World" staff regarding the newspaper's last issue on July 10, 2011 is presented.
- "We Love the News Business". Pande, Shamni // Business Today;4/17/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p51
An interview with James Murdoch, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of News Corp. in India is presented. He explains the effort of the company to remain competitive by adopting quality leadership and real depth of talent. Murdoch reveals the priorities of the company which focused on...
- REVAMP & RED INK. // Daily Variety;8/9/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 28, p1
The article reports that James Murdoch, the corporate captain of News Corp. has back into focus for the company, mentioning that Murdoch helped Chase Carey, the chief operating officer of the company to see the quarterly earnings of News Corp.