Import Price Index Rises 1.4% in April
- LP/Gas Stock Index. // LP/Gas;Jun99, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p42
Presents the results of the liquid petroleum and gas stock index as of June 1999.
- Chicago PMI Drops To 41.1% in Nov. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p2
Reports on the reduction in the Chicago Purchasing Manager's Index by the Purchasing Management Association of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois.
- Index comparisons. // Electrical World;Sep98, Vol. 212 Issue 9, p5
Presents statistical information on stock index comparisons in the petroleum industry. Details on the performance of several companies; Information on the companies which performed favorably in the index; Identification of the five most volatile companies.
- IPEX indicator is down for the second month. Brice, Andy; Royse, Susan // ICIS Chemical Business;7/19/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 2, p16
The article provides information on the decline of the ICIS Petrochemical Index (IPEX) for July 2010.
- IPEX at its highest level since 2008. SUKANEGARA, ALEXANDRA // ICIS Chemical Business;1/17/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 3, p17
The article informs that ICIS Petrochemical Index (IPEX) has climbed to 300.3 in January 2011 since the end of 2008 due to improvement in the Asian component of the index.
- CW75 stock performance. // Chemical Week;5/18/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 17, p35
Presents an update on the "Chemical Week" 75 stock performance index ending May 11, 2005. Crude oil and petrochemical prices; Company leaders and laggards in the index.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BUY IN CASE THE DOW STUMBLES. Wyatt, John // Fortune;5/29/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p149
Provides investment advice for the week of May 29, 1995. How investors can protect themselves against a stumble in the record-setting Dow Jones Industrial average; Why investors should invest in companies that have lots of cash and like dispensing it to shareholders; Stock picks, including...
- NAPM-NY Index Falls To 246.2 in Nov. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p2
Reports on the survey of the National Conditions Index by the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York in New York. Reduction in the index; Percentage of the reduction in the index; Contribution of the terrorist attacks on the index reduction.
- April ISM Index at 54.8, Up From 53.4 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33707, p2
The article reports on the increase of the Institute of Supply Management (ISM) index from 53.4 in March 2012 to 54.8 in April 2012 in the U.S.