Google Tries Again With TV 2.0 Overhaul
- 30 seconds onâ€¦: Google TV. // Marketing (00253650);11/16/2011, p12
The article offers brief information on Google Inc.'s Google TV.
- GOOGLE TV. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jul2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that Google Inc. has announced the introduction of the Google TV that will link the Internet to a television set and will allow consumers to access several television channels on Youtube web site.
- Talkback. Mangiola, Mark // Multichannel News;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p42
The article presents views regarding the Google television.
- Google, coming to a TV near you. Guynn, Jessica; Chmielewski, Dawn C. // Investigate;Jun2010, Vol. 10 Issue 113, p74
A preview of the product called SmartTV by Google Inc. is presented.
- Google TV. // Broadcast Engineering;Jul2010, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p8
The author reflects on the Google TV product offered by Google Inc. The author offers a prominent discussion about the highly anticipated Google TV product that offers the viewers with an easy experience. Meanwhile, the spectacular feature of the Google TV is that it comes with Android devices...
- Google TV Makes Internet Integration A Snap. Desposito, Joe // Electronic Design;11/4/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 15, p13
The article evaluates the Internet television from Google Inc.
- Google tunes Internet television offering. // Flare (Pakistan);11/15/2011, p69
The article offers information on the second-generation Google TV software by Goggle Inc., which offers improved search, video-sharing service, and support of applications from outside developers.
- Google TV's Second Act. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p3
The article offers brief information on Google TV from Google Inc., a company specializing in Internet-based services and products.
- Miro 0.98. Mills, Ashton // APC (Bauer Media Group);Sep2007, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p44
The article reviews the Internet television software Miro 0.98.