- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;11/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p21
A chart is presented that lists the performance of several U.S. cable, television, telecommunications, and equipment vendor stocks as of November 4, 2013 including Comcast, CBS, and AT&T.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;2/10/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p21
Several charts are presented which displays Multichannel News Index (MNI) of various companies related to cable television industry in the U.S. in 2013 including one on multiple-system operators (MSO), one on percentage gainers, and one on market index comparison.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;11/10/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p37
A chart is presented showing the market performance of companies involved in the cable television, broadband, and telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of November 2014 which include Cablevision, AMC Networks, and AT&T.
- Multichannel News INDEX. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p26
Several tables and a chart are presented which show the Multichannel News Index (MNI) measuring the prices of stocks of several cable television companies as of 2012 including Cablevision Systems Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., and World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE).
- finance. // Multichannel News;8/5/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p21
Several finance-related charts on the multichannel sector in the U.S. as of August 5, 2013 are presented, including the Multichannel News Index (MNI), the top 5 stock percentage gainers and losers, and a comparison of selected market indexes.
- Multichannel News. // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p87
Several charts related to the cable television industry in the U.S. are presented including the MNI Index, the top five percentage gainers, and the top five percentage losers.
- BARNES Reports: Worldwide Cable Television Networks Industry (NAICS 51321). // Worldwide Cable Television Networks Industry Report;2013, preceding p1
Several charts are presented depicting the economic outlook for the cable television networks industry around the world in 2010-2014 including market reports, industry trends, and demographic data.
- CABLE TELEVISION NETWORKS INDUSTRY (NAICS 51521). // World Industry & Market Outlook Report;2013, p167
A chart is presented depicting the country estimates for the cable television networks industry worldwide in 2013-2014 including total number of establishments, employees per establishment and sales per establishment.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;4/22/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p34
The article shows the estimate advertising revenue lost by U.S. cable and broadcast television (TV) networks in the first quarter of 2013 due to viewers' shift to video streaming.