Comcast, FiOS TV Tune Into Xbox
- Microsoft, Netflix Hit Play on Xbox Deal. Sadighi, Lalee // Red Herring;
The article reports on the partnership formed between Microsoft and Netflix. The deal will enable Xbox users to stream movies from Netflix to their television (TV) sets via the gaming console. Netflix members who own an Xbox 360 and subscribe to the Xbox LIVE Gold service will be able to stream...
- Battle OF THE BOXES. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;3/23/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the decision of several home media companies to launch set-top boxes that allow users to download films in the U.S. TiVo has partnered with Amazon Unbox to bring YouTube, Amazon movie and Web contents directly to its box. Microsoft has offered 50 movies on its Xbox 360....
- CONNECTIONS. // Multichannel News;5/18/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p19
The article discusses miscellaneous topics related to the cable television industry including statistics related to shipments of over-the-top set-top boxes in 2015, several tweets on the industry such as Verizon and a quote from cable operator Comcast chairman Brian Roberts on X1 video platform.
- Verizon to expand the borderless lifestyle. // Multimedia Publisher;Jan2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p7
This article announces that Verizon will offer a selection of live, FiOS TV channels available over the Xbox 360 Entertainment System. Verizon made the offer under a collaboration with Microsoft. The service will enable customers to integrate television experience with voice and gesture commands...
- XBOX LIVE GETS ESPN CONTENT. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;11/11/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p15
The article announces that college basketball and college football games, episodes of the "Xgames" and "The World Series of Poker" can now be viewed by customers of Xbox 360's Live Video Marketplace through the service. According to the article, the agreement between ESPN and Microsoft Corp....
- GIZMO DOWNLOAD. // Multichannel News;4/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p26
The article offers information on the accessibility of the Xbox 360 to subscription video services on the Microsoft game console for Comcast Corp., HBO Go, and MLB.TV in the U.S.
- THE XBOX ONE PROVIDES A PEEK AT THE CONNECTED HOME OF THE FUTURE. Bovberg, Jason // Sound & Video Contractor;Jan2014, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p10
The author offers his views on the Xbox One video game console developed by software developer Microsoft.
- Xbox One Sales 'More than One Million' in Less than 24 Hours. Peckham, Matt // Time.com;11/26/2013, p1
The article reports that more than one million units of the Xbox One video-game console from Microsoft Corp. were sold during its first 24 hours of availability in November 2013.
- Microsoft's Next-Gen Xbox Reveal: Countdown. Hernandez, Pedro // eWeek;5/20/2013, p6
The article offers brief information on the next-generation Durango Xbox 360 video gaming console from Microsoft Corp.