BBDO's Lubars: TV Is Still Good
- Then, Now and Looking Ahead. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;6/18/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p20
The article presents views of executives of several companies on the changes that have taken place over the decade in the advertising industry. According to David Lubars, the chairman of BBDO, the industry has now entered in the screen era. Jon Kamen, chief executive officer (CEO) of...
- Little Better Yellow Different In Gumbo America. Gimein, Mark // New York;10/4/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p32
Examines the survival and growth plans of David Lubars as creative director and chairman of United States advertising company BBDO North America. Retirement of BBDO chairman Phil Dusenberry in 2002; Lubars' career history; Developments in the advertising industry challenging advertising...
- FAMOUS LAST WORDS. // Advertising Age;12/20/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 53, p17
The article presents comments from executives and celebrities concerning advertising, including John Sculley, then chairman of Apple Computer and David Lubars, executive vice president of Leonard Monahan Lubars & Kelly.
- CORRECTION. // Advertising Age;2/9/2015, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p0004
A correction to the name of BBDO Chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) David Lubars which appeared in an article in the January 26, 2015 issue is presented.
- Capitalist Tool. Desalvo, Kathy // SHOOT;01/22/99, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p29
Profiles David Lubars, creative television advertising director at Fallon McElligott. Emphasis on creativity in serving client needs; Reconciliation of artistic freedom and the need to service client demands in the advertising industry.
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR. Baar, Aaron; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Southeast Edition;12/18/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p20
Features David Lubars and Jamie Barrett, executive creative directors of advertising agency Fallon. Contributions of Lubars to the success of the agency in its advertising campaigns; How Barrett uses humor to breed warmth in his department; Client list of the agency.
- Fallon Elevates Block, Lubars. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;9/30/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the management changes at advertising agency Fallon as of September 2002. Purpose of the management restructuring; Duties of Eric Block as the agency's new chief operating officer; Promotion of David Lubars to the position of president and executive creative director for Fallon's...
- Lubars time. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/5/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p26
Profiles creative advertising director David Lubars of advertising agency Fallon McElligott. Success in keeping major account Miller Brewing; Rivals for the Miller Brewing account; Career highlights and achievements; Work experience; Industry reputation.
- ON THE SPOT. // Adweek Southeast Edition;09/18/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 38, pE52
Deals with the views of creative directors and presidents of several advertising agencies on the political advertising of United States presidential candidates George W. Bush and Al Gore. Views of David Lubars of Fallon on what voters are looking for in advertisements; Criticisms of Kathy...