MCN'S MOST READ
- Have your say in the MSR! // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;7/5/2012, Vol. 78 Issue 49, p3
The article invites readers to submit opinion pieces or articles that are of potential interest to "Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder" subscribers.
- Voz de Mujer. // Women's International Network News;Autumn90, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p45
Presents the feature articles of a 1990 issue of `Voz de Mujer,' published by Centro para Mujeres in Mexico.
- From the Editor. Bellows, Thomas J. // American Journal of Chinese Studies;Oct2013, Vol. 20 Issue 2, piii
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the increase in humanities articles, the decline in the number of submitted manuscripts concerning Taiwan, and announces future upload of the journal on several databases.
- THE GANG'S ALL HERE. Morris, Steven Leigh // American Theatre;Feb2012, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p86
The article provides information on an article scheduled to be included in the publication's March 2013 issue which will discuss institutional theaters.
- Their Little Secrets. Conrad, Elizabeth // CounterPunch;2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor on stories about Washington villainy in the "CounterPunch," magazine is presented.
- Roaming Charges: Berlin. // European Journal of International Law;May2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, pNP
An introduction to a new section of "The European Journal of International Law" entitled "Roaming Charge" is presented, which features various views and locales around the world.
- LETIER AND GUEST COMMENTARY GUIDELINES. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/26/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 202, p4
The article presents guidelines on how letters and guest commentaries are submitted to the publication in New York.
- From the Editor. // American Journal of Chinese Studies;Apr2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, preceding p1
An introduction is presented which discusses the articles within the issue, including books reviews, commentaries and the topics of India and China.
- (Clin Infect Dis 2012; 55:1749â€“55.). // Clinical Infectious Diseases;Feb2013, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p470
A correction to the annual Reviewer Acknowledgment listing that was published in the December 15, 2012 issue is presented.