Outdoor-Lifestyle Nets Posting Carriage Gains
- Pass at an Impasse. // Fly Fisherman;Oct-Dec2013, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p26
The article focuses on the six week long professional fishing tournament Tarpon tournaments in Boca Grande, Florida Pass which has been telecasted by the World Fishing Network Llc (WFN). It also stated that due to huge number of participates protests and product boycotts took place.
- Cablevision plans phone service in Bronx, Yonkers. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/12/94, Vol. 124 Issue 50, p71
Reports that Cablevision Systems Corp. hopes to conduct a trial of residential telephone services in the Bronx and Yonkers in New York.
- Picturing Cablevision. Angel, Karen // Crain's New York Business;06/28/99, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p31
Discusses the marketing and operating of Cablevision Systems Corp. by Sheila Mahony. Her methods;
- LI advertising & marketing. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/23/95, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p48
Presents information on Cablevision Systems Corporation (AMEX, Woodbury) naming James Dolan as chief executive officer of the company, nation's sixth largest operator of cable televisions systems. His career history; His comments.
- Cablevision completes $15-M system upgrade. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/24/96, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p46
Reports on the completion of Cablevision Systems' fiber optic rebuild of its cable system in Long Island, New York. Construction cost; Aim of increasing channel capacity and improving picture quality and system reliability to customers in the Brookhaven, Islip and Smithtown townships.
- Viewers in Port Chester can surf through 20 new cable channels. Finucane, Stephanie // Westchester County Business Journal;1/2/95, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p8
Reports that Cablevision System's Corp. has introduced a cable system package called Spectrum in Port Chester, New York State. Addition of 20 channels in Port Chester's television; Cablevision's background; Cablevision's installation of a special coaxial cable in Yorktown.
- Untitled. CS // Broadcasting & Cable;3/7/94, Vol. 124 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the plan of Cablevision Systems Corp. to invest $80 to 100 million for three years starting 1995 to construct a full service network in its two franchise areas in Connecticut. Outlining of proposal in February 1994 in franchise renewal requests to the State of Connecticut Department...
- New news service. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/95, Vol. 125 Issue 18, p65
Reports on MSO Cablevision Systems' development of a news service using text and digital-photograph technology that it will launch on select owned systems. Features of service.
- Cablevision model deal going boffo. Walzer // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/10/99, Vol. 46 Issue 50, p1A
Reports on the success of telecommunications company Cablevision Systems Corp.'s effort to attract Internet customers using a discounted cable modem program with it's The Wiz unit. Decline in the percentage of Long Island, New York modem buyers who opted to self-install their units; Total...