ESPN Cans Content Development Unit
- Disney Stock Suffers As ESPN Subscribers Cut The Cord. CIARAN McEVOY // Investors Business Daily;11/27/2015, p00
The article reports on the decline of stocks following the loss of sports network ESPN in the fiscal year ending October 3, 2015.
- MONDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. Hughes, Holly Stuart // Photo District News;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p86
The article offers information on the still photographs created for the show "Monday Night Football," on television network, ESPN.
- Tennis in the Round. Gustafson, John // Tennis;May2008, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p24
The article reports on the network ESPN360 which broadcasts live tennis events in the U.S.
- ESPN Ready to Be Bowled Over. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;12/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p32
The article reports that ESPN is ready for the second season of the College Bowl season in the U.S.
- ESPN Upgrades Video Player. // Response;Sep2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p54
The article reports on the upgrade made by ESPN on its online video player.
- viewpoint. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;11/18/2010, p06
The author comments on the move by the sports broadcasting company ESPN to reduce advertising space on its Soccernet website to gain market share.
- ESPN. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;1/28/2010, p40
The article reviews the web site ESPN, located at www.espn.co.uk, from ESPN.
- RACING ON TV. // AutoWeek;8/6/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 16, p71
The article offers information on the television broadcast of various automobile racing which includes the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Sprint Cup, American Le Mans Series and Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series.
- That Was Then. Scherer, Chriss // Radio Magazine;Feb2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p38
The article takes a look back when ESPN Deportes, the Spanish-language outlet for ESPN sports fans in the U.S. was launched on January 7, 2004.