- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;7/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p20
A table is presented which lists the multichannel multimedia index which includes financial share prices for U.S. television programmes, Equipment vendors and television network providers.
- Finance. // Electronic Media;11/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p30
Presents charts and graphs that track the stock performance of broadcasting companies for the week ended October 30, 1998. Includes Chancellor Media Corp.; CBS Corp.; Knight-Ridder; Univision Communications; SBC Communications; Playboy Enterprises; Century Communications; Cablevision;...
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;4/21/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p28
A chart is presented that lists and ranks basic cable shows that have the highest social engagement including the "2014 NCAA Basketball Tournament," "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," and "Mary Mary."
- finance. // Multichannel News;6/30/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p28
Several charts are presented depicting several key indicators in the cable television broadcasting industry in the U.S.
- RADIO BROADCASTING INDUSTRY (NAICS 51511). // World Industry & Market Outlook Report;2013, p163
A chart is presented depicting the country estimates for the radio broadcasting industry worldwide in 2013-2014 including total number of establishments, employees per establishment and sales per establishment.
- TELEVISION BROADCASTING SERVICES INDUSTRY (NAICS 51512). // World Industry & Market Outlook Report;2013, p165
A chart is presented depicting the country estimates for the television broadcasting services industry worldwide in 2013-2014 including total number of establishments, employees per establishment and sales per establishment.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;6/29/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p42
Charts and graphs are presented that show the stock performance of broadcasting and mass media companies as June 29, 2015 including Dish Network, Google and Netflix.
- DISHING OUT GAINS. // Multichannel News;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p16
A diagram is presented which shows that Dish Network Corp. added 249,000 net new subscribers in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Broadcast, Studio, and Related Electronic Equipment in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/16/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 outlook for broadcast, studio, and related electronic equipment in various cities of India including Assam, Delhi, and Tamil Nadu are presented.