- Talent should reach to Starz. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;1/18/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 50, p4
The article mentions about the decision made by Chris Albrecht, president and chief executive officer of Starz Entertainment LLC, inviting talented people with good ideas to start their project with the channel.
- Time's up for 'Camelot' Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;7/1/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 63, p14
The article reports on the decision of Starz Entertainment LLC not to renew the drama series "Camelot," by Chris Albrecht, for a second season which aired from April through June 10, 2011.
- Starz series all sewn up. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;7/15/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the deal made by Chris Albrecht with cabler Starz, in developing a drama program which revolves around the New York fashion world. It mentions that the project will revolve around the life of a photographer who tries her best to make her mark in the couture business. It...
- Albrecht Sets Starz in Alignment. // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p6
an interview with Starz Entertainment LLC chief executive officer (CEO) Chris Albrecht is presented. When asked if the Encore original series will behaving additional plays, he answers that originals will be premiered on the Encore channel. He states that they are in active discussions with...
- Carriage Deals. // CableFAX Daily;3/31/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 62, p1
Presents news briefs concerning cable industry deals in the U.S. as of March 2006. Programming deal signed by Starz and EchoStar; Decision of DirecTV to postpone its plans to terminate the national and local ION Networks channels; Possible changes that will be introduced by Time Warner Cable in...
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;10/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p26
Statistics related to the prices of U.S.-based cable television service providers as of October 2013 are presented including Comcast Corp., Time Warner Cable Inc. and Starz Entertainment LLC, gains made by AMC Networks' shares on the NASDAQ are discussed, and a market index comparison is presented.
- Starz Pulls Plug on Netfix Deal. // Multichannel News;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p2
The article reports that Starz Entertainment LLC will terminate its distribution agreement with Netflix Inc. for streaming video through Internet when the deal expires on February 28, 2012. Chris Albrecht, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Starz, says that the decision was a result...
- Liberty reaching for Starz. Block, Alex Ben // Hollywood Reporter;7/28/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 35, p1
The article presents information on the growing efforts of Chris Albrecht, chief executive officer (CEO) of Starz Entertainment LLC, to raise 1 billion dollars as a part of Starz's Operation Turbo. Albrecht and his colleagues have been meeting with potential partners across the world to raise...
- Starz's Female Fan Frenzy. LYNCH, JASON // Adweek;3/30/2015, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p15
The article discusses the rise in the popularity of television series "Outlander" of the cable and satellite television network Starz, among women. Topics discussed include the success of the television series due to the social media as viewers directly contact to network, views of Chris...