- Industry Tweets That Caught Our Eye. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/19/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 16, p7
The article presents several online messages related to the broadcasting industry in the U.S.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/26/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p11
A calendar of events of broadcasting industry of the U.S. to be held in September-October 2013 is presented which includes 2013 Mid-America Cable Show, 12th Annual PAL Show of Music Industries Association of Canada, and Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) Leadership Conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p11
A calendar of events related to broadcasting industry from January 2013 to March 2013 in the U.S. is presented including an event titled "Krewe of Louisiana Cable Show," a meeting of the organization California Cable Telecommunications Associations and an event titled "Cable Day at the Capitol."
- Deals. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/9/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 42, p19
The article lists several deals made by various companies in the broadcasting industry in the U.S. including TCT Ministries, Multicultural Capital Trust, and Kaluil & Co. Inc.
- Schoomze. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/17/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 36, p8
Several photographs are presented depicting broadcasting industry executives and television personalities at various events in the U.S. including Ken Harbaugh of ServiceNation, John Quigley of Time Warner Cable Inc. and NBC's "Fashion Star" judge Nicole Richie.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/20/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p21
A calendar of events for broadcasting industry in the U.S. from April to June 2015 is presented which includes the Ninth Annual Cable Apprentice competition on May 1, the Multicultural breakfast and panel discussion on May 6, and the Forum 2015 on June 3.
- Buying in to Social Media. G. W. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/1/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 41, p22
The article offers information on the importance of tracking social media on the broadcasting and cable industry in the U.S.
- McAdams On: Repacking, Catch 22. MCADAMS, DEBORAH D. // TV Technology;7/11/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p6
In this article, the author presents her views on the impact of incentive auction of the broadcast television spectrum and states that broadcasting industry of the U.S. will face the disastrous effects of repacking the spectrum.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/27/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 21, p6
Photographs of several executives related to the broadcasting industry in the U.S. including Frank A. Bennack Jr., Mike Darnell, and Michael Riley are presented.