- SHOWTIME ORIGINAL. // Daily Variety;9/26/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 55, p4
The article announces the appointment of Amy Israel as senior vice president of original programming at Showtime Networks Inc.
- NOMINEES. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p10A
Presents information on the nominees for the 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Hall of Fame Awards in the U.S. Accomplishments of Cox Communications Inc.; Public service campaign run by Nickelodeon; Brand positioning created by Showtime.
- Affiliate Relations:. // CableFAX Daily;9/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 182, p2
The article reports on the deals signed by Showtime with other cable operators to sell their phone services. Discounted or free programming of Showtime, like an entire free year, 3-month and 6-month offers, were being offered by Cox Communications and Comcast. Time Warner Cable has signed up for...
- Women to Watch. // Multichannel News;1/27/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 4, Special section p30
The article focuses on several women executives that have been appreciated for their work in 2013. Topics include Jennifer Hightower, the Senior Vice President of Law and Policy at Cox Communications Inc., Sharon Levy, the Executive Vice President of Original Series at Spike TV and Courtney...
- Showtime breaks 50,000. Katz, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;09/22/97, Vol. 127 Issue 39, p64
Reports that Middle East satellite broadcaster Showtime has launched a programming package and has reached the 50,000-subscriber mark.
- Mission critical. Victor Goodpasture, A. // CD-ROM Professional;Feb95, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p98
Focuses on Showtime Networks Inc.'s multimedia press kit on compact disc read-only-memory (CD-ROM). Information on two Showtime original movies; Use of Photo CD images; Response of the media; Marcia Reed as developer of the kits; Comments from news photo editors on the discs.
- Showtime moves into Middle East. Guider, Elizabeth // Variety;10/14/96, Vol. 364 Issue 11, p45
Reports on Showtime Networks' joint venture with Gulf States' 1stNet to market and distribute television programs in the Middle East.
- Staff shake-up coming at Showtime. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;3/20/95, Vol. 125 Issue 12, p11
Reports on Showtime Networks Inc.'s plans for a management restructuring in the company. Features of the plan; Plans for staff reductions; Growth of subscribers for the company.
- A third from Showtime. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/4/95, Vol. 125 Issue 49, p64
Reports that Showtime Networks Inc. is launching Showtime 3, a third multiplexed programming feed, in spring of 1996.