'Walking Dead' Will Lead Way for Fearfest
- 'Dead' finale's a killer for AMC. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;12/7/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the success of the season finale of "The Walking Dead" by AMC Entertainment Inc. in which the average audience reached to 8.1 million viewers in the U.S.
- 'DEAD' MEN WALK TO AMC. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Daily Variety;4/7/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that AMC Entertainment Inc. has cast actor Andrew Lincoln, to play the lead role in its television program "The Walking Dead."
- AMC'S WALKING ON. LEVINE, STUART // Daily Variety;7/29/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 15, p6
The article offers information on several AMC Entertainment Inc. television programs including the take-over of writer Glen Mazzara to direct "The Walking Dead" after director Frank Darabont exited, the finale of "The Killing," and the uncertain fifth season extension of "Breaking Bad."
- Briefly Noted. Steigerwald, Lucy // Reason;Apr2012, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p50
The article reviews the television program "The Walking Dead" by AMC Entertainment Inc.
- Zombies Mean Green. Lafayette, Jon; Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;10/13/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 37, p10
The article reports on the impact of the success of the television (TV) series "The Walking Dead" on the financial fortunes of cable TV network AMC and its parent company AMC Networks. Topics include a comparison between the said series and the National Football League in terms of viewership,...
- Promo push adds life to AMC 'Dead' // Daily Variety;10/18/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 12, p1
The article informs that marketing campaign for season two of AMC's "The Walking Dead" paid off as opened to an eye-popping 7.3 million viewers on Sunday. It is evident that campaign for the television program started immediately after the show wrapped its six episode first season in December...
- Charlie Collier. Guthrie, Marisa // Hollywood Reporter;4/6/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 12, p24
An interview with Charlie Collier, president of AMC Entertainment Inc. is presented. He states that the rating of the television program "Mad Men" validate the decision to hold the series until 2012. He states that he watches the television program "The Walking Dead," along with his sons. He...
- ZOMBIES 'DEAD' AHEAD FOR AMC. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;3/30/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 61, p1
The article reports on the greenlighted production of the television series "The Walking Dead," the Frank Darabont-helmed adaptation of the Image Comics series by Robert Kirkman, by the AMC Entertainment Inc. in the U.S. It features AMC prexy and general manager Charlie Collier, explaining the...
- From Nirvana to Zombies. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;12/6/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 35, p17
The article profiles Joel Stillerman, senior vice president of original programming, production and digital content of AMC Entertainment Inc. He is considered as one of the contributors to the company's success. He also decides the airing of the television series "The Walking Dead." It notes...