Starz Boosts 'Boss' With Early VOD Run
- Starz sets 'Boss' bow. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;4/21/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 14, p5
The article reports that Starz Entertainment LLC has set the schedule of the premiere for the television drama series "Boss," starring Kelsey Grammer, on October 2011.
- Starz Makes You 'Boss' With Creepy Promo. // Multichannel News;7/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p32
The article informs that the broadcasting company Starz Entertainment LLC is going to telecast the television program "Boss," on august 17, 2012.
- Starz and AT&T U-verse TV to Bow Streaming Service Movieplex Play. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;12/31/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 51, Special section p5
The article reports on the Television (TV) Everywhere agreement signed by Starz Entertainment with AT&T U-verse that includes the introduction of the subscription video-on-demand service Movieplex Play.
- STARZ UPS VOD OFFERINGS. Carmona, Erika // Home Media Magazine;4/6/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p9
The article reports on the decision of Starz Entertainment to increase the number of movie titles and original programming available through its multichannel video affiliates. It notes that the company's multichannel video affiliates include Starz, Encore, MoviePlex One Demand and HD On Demand...
- Starz, Comcast Bow VOD Shortcut. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;4/13/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p12
The article reports on the launch by Starz Entertainment and Comcast Communications of Enteract Now, a link which allows viewers to access the on-demand version of a movie or other program they are watching on television. Starz chairman Robert Clasen said the video-on-demand tool is intended to...
- STARZ PICKS AVAIL-TVN FOR VOD DISTRIBUTION. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;7/27/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p11
The article reports on the selection of digital media company Avail-TVN to handle Starz Entertainment's video-on-demand distribution for Starz, Encore and MoviePlex on demand. It explores the coverage of the long-term agreement between the two companies. Edward Huguez, executive vice president...
- Starz Nabs Yari Films. Wolf, Jessica // Home Media Magazine;1/21/2007, p9
The article reports that the company Starz Entertainment has sealed an exclusive five-picture deal with independent film producer Bob Yari. The films will be shown on the Starz's cabel channels as well as its subscription Internet video-on-demand service Vongo. The films secured by the company...
- Vongo Adds to Its VOD Content Lineup. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/28/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that Vongo, the video-on- demand and electronic-sellthrough Web site, has announced that it has added 250 new titles from parent Starz Entertainment. The PC based service also offers monthly subscription plans that give the members VOD rental access to more than 1000 movies....
- STARZ INKS FIRST WEINSTEIN TITLES. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;4/22/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p11
The article reports on the first video-on-demand deal between cable television (TV) movie provider Starz Entertainment and The Weinstein Co. The deal includes the films "Grindhouse," "Scary Movie 4" and "Shut Up & Sing." According to a Starz spokesperson, the titles will be available after their...