Time-Shifted TV Goes Mainstream
- New Year Brings New Tweaks to Model. // Multichannel News;1/12/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p31
In this article, the author discusses Leichtman Research Group survey which highlights that more than three quarters of homes in the U.S have a digital video recorder (DVR), subscribe to Netflix or use video-on-demand from a cable or telecommunication provider.
- Study: HDTVs Help DVR Penetration Reach 20%. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;8/26/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p8
The article focuses on a study, conducted by the Leichtman Research Group Inc., on the impact of the influx of high-definition televisions in the U.S. on the sales of digital video recorders. The survey of 1, 300 households found out that one out of every five households has a DVR, compared to...
- Cord-Cutter Numbers Steady Year-Over-Year. MCPHERSON, DOUG // Response;Nov2013, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that according to a survey by Leichtman Research Group Inc., cord cutting is steady year-over-year.
- LRG: Nearly half of all U.S. households have a DVR. // CED;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p10
The article presents information on the findings of consumer research firm Leichtman Research Group Inc. (LRG) related to U.S. household products. INSET: Other related LRG findings.
- Broadband Growth Slows for Fourth Straight Year. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p26
The article reports on a survey conducted by Leichtman Research Group Inc. which shows that the overall growth rate of major cable operators in the U.S. in 2010 have declined.
- Consumer interest in 3DTV remains Modest Despite 60% HDTV Household Penetration. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/3/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the findings of a report from the Leichtman Research Group revealing that over 60% of U.S. households own at least one high-definition television.
- Average Pay TV Bill Is Up 3% to $73.35 Monthly: Leichtman. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;6/27/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p30
The article reports on the consumer survey by Leichtman Research Group Inc. (LRG), which shows that the mean average pay of multichannel video subscribers in the U.S. is up 3% to 73.35 dollars per month.
- THE BATTLE FOR EYEBALLS. // Sound & Vision;Jun-Aug2010, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p17
The article focuses on the result of the Leichtman Research Group Inc.'s survey of U.S. homes that are using an Internet-to-television connection through devices including Blu-ray Disc players, videogame consoles, and television.
- VOICES. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;4/4/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p30
The article focuses on the result of the new consumer research from Leichtman Research Group Inc. (LRG) which shows that Netflix Inc. or online video has no sign of fueling cord-cutting because consumers tend to switch providers to reduce spending. .