Telco, Satellite-TV Subs Still Happier Than Cable's
- J.D. Power goes to Europe. Rutherford, Mike // Automotive News;4/18/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5547, p1
Reports on market-research firm J.D. Power and Associates' official branching out to Europe. Introduction of customer-satisfaction survey of British automobile owners; Criticisms regarding the limitations of the study.
- J.D. Power's new rankings highlight hot buttons. Serafin, Ray // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p41
Reports on J.D. Power and Associates' ranking of automobiles in the United States based on the Automotive Performance, Execution & Layout study. Measures of what customers like and dislike in an automobile; Use of the results of the study in advertising.
- Dealer surveys ranks banks above captives. Lawrence, Donna // Automotive News;10/16/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5628, p44
Reports on the results of the 1995 Dealer Financing Satisfaction Study conducted by J.D. Power & Associates. Dealers' greater satisfaction with banks compared to captive finance companies; Aspects where captives score better with dealers; Top captive finance companies.
- Newest cars, trucks, have lower quality, says Power study. Versical, David // Automotive News;8/12/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5673, p24
Reports on the findings of a study by J.D. Power and Associates of different automobile launches from 1989-1996. Focus on vehicles' quality; Decline in quality in year of relaunching of Big 3 models; Quality of Japanese automobiles over Big 3 vehicles.
- Utilities' bundled services pose threat. O'Keefe, Susan // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Mar99, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p16
No abstract available.
- Hot selling trucks trail cars in quality poll. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;5/13/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5659, p6
Looks at the findings of a J.D. Power and Associates 1996 Initial Quality Study, based on the responses of about 40,000 owners of 1996 model vehicles after 90 days of ownership. Best quality trucks; Reference to the most popular trucks ranking below the industry average; Top ten cars; Top 10...
- What they want, and what they'll pay. // AutoWeek;12/01/97, Vol. 47 Issue 48, p6
Reports on what J.D. Power and Associates asked customers in their second annual APEAL survey concerning auto safety. Information on the questions asked; Details on the results of the survey.
- J.D. Power trucks supplier quality. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;11/27/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5634, p3
Reports on J.D. Power and Associates' launching of a series of reports on the quality and performance of component systems. Basis of the seat study; Comments from Kathy Kruse, manager of J.D. Power.
- Import owners surf 'net' more often. // Ward's Auto World;Apr96, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the results of a study conducted by J.D. Power and Associates, which was published in the 1996 Car Media Report, on the Internet usage by new-car principal drivers. Percentage of users who surfed the Internet; Percentage of usage registered by the `European upper-middle drivers';...