Liao Says 'Ciao' To CableLabs
- Liao takes helm at CableLabs. // CED;Jul2009, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p6
The article announces that Paul Liao was appointed as the new president and chief executive officer (CEO) of CableLabs in the U.S.
- PANASONIC'S LIAO TO RUN CABLELABS. Farrell, Mike; Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;6/15/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p3
The article announces the appointment of Paul Liao as chief executive officer (CEO) for CableLabs.
- Getting Wired For Innovation. Winslow, George // Broadcasting & Cable;6/13/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 24, p28
An interview with Paul Liao, president and chief executive officer of CableLabs, is presented. He states that broadcasters can put interactive things within their program stream to make their offering more attractive to cable viewers. He mentions that CableLabs' creation played a key role in the...
- PAUL LIAO. // Communications Technology;Oct2009 Supplement, p11
An interview with Paul Liao, chief executive officer of CableLabs, is presented. When asked about the factors that stimulated him to take the leadership position at CableLabs, he refers to the support given by the CableLabs Board of Directors and the growing performance of the company. He...
- Liao: Watch Out for Disruptive Tech. // Multichannel News;10/24/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p12
An interview with chief executive officer (CEO) Paul Liao of CableLabs is presented. He states that personal reasons have made him decide to leave the company. He enumerates his biggest accomplishment at CableLabs including the presence of cable industry in San Francisco Bay area, the emergence...
- Liao: Let's Open Things Up. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;9/7/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p12
The article focuses on the plans of Paul Liao, who took over as chief executive officer (CEO) of Cable Television Laboratories Inc. (CableLabs) on July 20, 2009, for the cable consortium. Liao says that one of his top priorities include more openness and inclusiveness of the cable industry, and...
- CableLabs issues RFI for 'TV Everywhere'. // CED;Nov2009, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that CableLabs will issue a request for information (RFI) for its "TV Everywhere" that finalizes the elements for a common technical approach for consumers' subscription. Paul Liao, president and chief executive officer of CableLabs says that the company will issue RFI to let...
- CableLabs: The Road to Innovation. // Multichannel News;3/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p27
An interview with CableLabs chief executive officer Paul Liao is presented in which he discusses his focused projects, the expansion of their office in San Francisco Bay Area, California, and their Tru2way interactive middleware technology.
- Selecting Leaders. Fernandez, Jorge E. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the recruitment, selection and development practices of chief executive officers (CEO) in the U.S. Assessment of the behavioral style of CEO; Factors considered in promotion of executive; Behavioral characteristics of CEO.