SeaSafe introduces portable MOB system
- Radio frequency identification [RF/ID]. // Automatic I.D. News;Mar97 Supplement Buyer's Guide, Vol. 13, p28
Discusses about radio frequency identification (RF/ID). Description of RF/ID systems; Features of RF/ID systems; Applications of RF/ID; Read-only and read/write systems.
- Radio frequency identification. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun95 Special Issue, Vol. 11, p16
Discusses the radio frequency identification (RF/ID) technique. Electronic form of bar coding; Information reading through antenna sensors; RF/ID's placement flexibility; Uses of RF/ID tags; Active or passive RF/ID tags; High, medium or low frequency RF/ID tags; Tags in a read/write information...
- RF/ID technology speeds reconstruction of historic site. // Automatic I.D. News;Aug95, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the role played by radio frequency identification (RF/ID) technology in the reconstruction of Berlin, Germany's Potsdamer Platz. Destruction of the site during the second World War; ARGE Bodenlogistik's use of Gercom Automations GmbH and Texas Instrument's TIRIS transponder in the...
- NC city spooked by RFID chips. // Resource Recycling;Jan2012, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the issue concerning the delivery of the carts for trash and recycling pick-up that had radio frequency identification systems (RFID) chips in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Radio frequency tags. // Professional Safety;Sep95, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p55
Presents a radio frequency identification (RF/ID) technology which provides a tagging solution for locations where various harsh environmental conditions prevent use of traditional bar code labels.
- RFID: Coming soon to a pallet near you? Moore, Bert // Material Handling Engineering;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p26
Presents information on radio frequency identification (RFID). Benefits of using RFID; Concerns regarding the use of RFID.
- D.C. notes. Wayne, Debra // RCR;08/11/97, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p4
Discusses public criticism surrounding the use of wireless radio-frequency devices in the United States. Reference to a newspaper article focusing on problems with cellular cloning; Details on a letter issued by Jay Kitchen, president of the Personal Communications Industry Association.
- Asset-Management System Serves US Navy. // Microwaves & RF;Aug2010, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on the success of radio-frequency identification (RFID) in the commercial industry in the U.S.
- Channel news. // Automatic I.D. News;Sep95, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p12
Reports on developments in automatic identification systems in the United States as of September 1995. Includes Eskay's offer of an off-the-shelf warehouse management system through an agreement with Auto-Soft; Diagraph's offer of Zebra Technologies series or printers.