- ELECTRONICS ROUNDUP 2012. Cote, Jeff // Pacific Yachting;Mar2012, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p53
The article offers brief information on several marine electronics including B&G Triton navigation instrument from B&G Triton, Digital Yacht BOATraNet wireless navigation and data server from Digital Yacht and Furuno NAVPilot 700 Series autopilot from Furuno USA Inc.
- The Great Convergence. Ellison, Ben // Yachting;Apr2011, Vol. 209 Issue 4, p58
The article offers brief information on several marine electronics including a dedicated marine-navigation device "the CPN1OlOi by Standard Horizon, a dedicated web server to feed rudimentary Navionics "BoatraNet" by Digital Yacht, and monitoring and control system N2KView by Maretron LLP.
- NEW ELECTRONICS. WOOD, JASON Y. // Power & Motoryacht;Feb2013, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p46
The article offers brief information on several marine electronics including the FLIR First Mate II MS-224b handheld thermal imaging system from Flir Systems Inc., the Plan2Nav mobile application from C-Map, and the Aqua marine personal computer (PC) from Digital Yacht.
- DIGITAL YACHT AIS100 AND AIS2000N2K. // Power & Motoryacht;Oct2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p36
The article provides information on a pair of automatic identification system (AIS) receivers units from Digital Yacht, the AIS100 and AIS2000N2K.
- New electronics. // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr95, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p40
Features electronic boating equipment. Furuno USA's FM-2610 VHF; Interphase's Echo 640/Pilot GPS dual frequency fishfinder; Simrad Inc.'s Shipmate RS 5400 fishfinder. INSET: Alden recalls EPIRBS..
- NOAA weather forecasts by phone. Griswold, Whit // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr95, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p50
Focuses on BOAT/U.S.' Weather Watch, a marine weather radio broadcasts service via a 900 number over a touchtone phone. Cost; Contact information.
- New electronics. // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr96, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p36
Presents electronic fishing boat gadgets. Includes a very high frequency (VHF) or short wave radio from Apelco Marine Electronics; Compact global positioning system (GPS) from Koden; Hailer and intercom from SEA Inc.
- SI-TEX ColorPlot 10. // Salt Water Sportsman;May98, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p52
Features the SI-TEX ColorPlot 10 commercial-grade track/chart plotter for boats. Main features; Operating process; Contact information.
- Electronics gear. // Yachting;Oct97, Vol. 182 Issue 4, p64
Features various equipment and supplies related to electronics in yachting. Furuno's 1832 Daylight Radar; Portable stereo from Sharp; Nav-Add 8000 NT from Sci-Tex.