'GJ Olive' and 'DW Wrembeck.'
- 'LM30'. // Ausmarine;Aug2013, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p20
The article provides information on the LM30 Naiad Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat (RHIB) launched by Yamba Welding & Engineering for Marine Rescue New South Wales' Lake Macquarie Unit.
- 'BA30'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p22
The article offers information on 'BA30', a patrol vessel and rigid inflatable boat (RIB) designed and built by Yamba Welding and Engineering for Marine Rescue New South Wales (NSW).
- CUSTOM-BUILT SUCCESS FOR NAIAD. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p29
The article features the Picton, New Zealand-based firm Naiad Design, which was founded by designer Steve Schmidt. The firm is involved in the design of rigid hull inflatable boats (RHIB), as well as pleasure, tender and commercial craft. According to Naiad director John Cowan, their builders in...
- NSW Police Naiad patrol boats nearing completion. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that the New South Wales marine police force boats being built by Yamba Welding & Engineering of New South Wales (NSW), Australia are nearing completion, which according to Yamba and the NSW Police will be in use before Christmas 2012.
- 'Davo's Rescue.'. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p23
The article previews the Davo's Rescue rescue vessel from New South Wales-based Yamba Welding & Engineering.
- 'HAWKESBURY 22'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p24
The article offers information on 'Hawkesbury 22', a patrol vessel included in the Ocean Cylinders series designed and built by Yamba Welding and Engineering for the Marine Resque Hawkesbury in New South Wales.
- YAMBA WELDING AND ENGINEERING. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p34
The article talks about AV5, a rescue boat to get rescue crews to aircraft, by Yamba Welding and Engineering that was awarded as the Best Small Rescue Boat at the Ausmarine 2015.
- Yamba Welding delivers 'Yarrwarri.'. // Ausmarine;Jan2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p14
The article evaluates the Yarrwarri, an OC 7500 Cuddy Hardtop patrol vessel from Yamba Welding and Engineering which will be used by Yirralka Rangers of Laynhapuy, Northern Territory in Australia.
- '24457'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p20
The article reviews the 10.2-metre rescue boat "24457."