CUSTOM-BUILT SUCCESS FOR NAIAD
- Yamba Welding & Engineering continues to excell, and now with Naiad. // Ausmarine;May2011, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the working agreement entered into by New South Wales-based Yamba Welding & Engineering (YWE) with Naiad Design of New Zealand in 2011. Details on the corporate background of YWE are given including information on its boating products and export activities. It is mentioned...
- 'Sea Dragon'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p30
The article offers information on 'Sea Dragon', an eco-tourist vessel and rigid inflatable boat (RIB) designed by Naiad Design and built by Kirby Marine for Pennicott Wilderness Journeys of Tasmania.
- Naiad announces a new builder in Australia. // Ausmarine;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the appointment by Australia-based Naiad Design of Yamba Welding & Engineering as its exclusive licensed builder of the Naiad rigid inflatable boats across New South Wales, Queensland and the Northern Territory.
- 'WP40' 'WP41' 'WP42'. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p28
The article describes the WP40, WP41, and WP42 patrol boats designed by Naiad Design of New Zealand and built by Yamba Welding & Engineering of New South Wales.
- 'LM30'. // Ausmarine;Aug2013, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p20
The article provides information on the LM30 Naiad Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat (RHIB) launched by Yamba Welding & Engineering for Marine Rescue New South Wales' Lake Macquarie Unit.
- 'GJ Olive' and 'DW Wrembeck.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p30
The article previews the GJ Olive and DW Wrembeck search-and-rescue rigid-hull inflatable boat (SAR RHIB) from Yamba Welding and Engineering.
- Naiad Design. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p32
The article announces that vessel design firm Naiad Design, and Australian boat building companies Yamba Welding & Engineering and Kirby Marine, have been named joint winners of the Ausmarine Best Patrol Boat Builder and Best Rescue Boat Builder awards for 2012.
- 'BA30'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p22
The article offers information on 'BA30', a patrol vessel and rigid inflatable boat (RIB) designed and built by Yamba Welding and Engineering for Marine Rescue New South Wales (NSW).
- AUSMARINE VESSELS REVIEWED IN 2015. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p24
No abstract available.