- Lancer Industries soldiers on; rolls out revolutionary Airodock. // Ausmarine;Jul2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p29
The article provides information on several products developed by Lancer Industries including the 17-meter inflatable tube for a vessel by Q-West, the 5.4-meter aluminum rigid inflatable boat (RIB) for the Malaysian Navy, and the AiroDock inflatable dock system.
- Lancer Industries -- busy and successful despite quieter times. // Ausmarine;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p23
The article reports on the successful business operations of New Zealand water supplies manufacturer Lancer Industries despite the unstable market in March 2011, which include the introduction of its inflatable dock called the AiroDock, the development of the Auckland Viaduct Marina vessel, and...
- Kick-boats. Tullis, Larry // Fly Fisherman;Mar1997, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p56
Presents guidelines in the selection of kick-boats, a popular type of fishing boat popular among fly fishers. Advice concerning the use of kickboats; Description of the four basic kick-boat types.
- Flat fantastic. West, Ted // Outdoor Life;Apr94, Vol. 193 Issue 4, p56
Discusses the popularity of flats boats for fishing in the United States. Budweiser Tournaments Fishing Team's choice of Hewes Redfisher flats boats for the season; Variety of flats boat builders; Weight; Beams; Importance of absolute minimum draft; Deck are and signature poling platform as...
- Outboard stabilizers: How well do they work? Poveromo, George // Salt Water Sportsman;Dec94, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p16
Discusses the value of outboard stabilizers for fishing boats. Trimming of boat's running angle; Design features; Available stabilizer models.
- New boats. // Salt Water Sportsman;Dec94, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p24
Presents several fishing boat models. Pursuit 2470 Walkaround; Wellcraft 218; Regulator fly fishing boats.
- New boats. // Salt Water Sportsman;Mar95, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p34
Features fishing boats made available in the United States as of March 1995. Tiffany 72 from Tiffany Yachts; Bertram 46 Convertible from Bertram Yacht Inc.; Sunbird Neptune 201 Dual Console from Sunbird Boat Company.
- New boats. // Salt Water Sportsman;Jun95, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p28
Features three sportfishing boats in the United States. Includes Tiara Yachts' 3700 Open boat; Henry O. McKeeCustome Boats' SS-260; Stamas Yacht's 290 Tarpon; Contact information.
- New boats. // Salt Water Sportsman;Oct96, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p36
Describes fishing boats available in the United States. Boston Whaler Cross Tackle 19; Phoenix 34 Tournament; Scout Dorado 202.