- 'SHOAL CAPE.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p26
The article evaluates the Shoal Cape tugboat from Damen Shipyards.
- Reclaiming the river. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Dec2010, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p22
The article presents a photograph featuring the tugboats built by Damen Shipyards that will be used to transport wastes to the energy-from-waste facility of Cory Environmental in London, England.
- More Damen tug orders from Down Under. // Ausmarine;Nov2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p38
The article reports on the tugs of Damen Shipyards. Adstream Marine has ordered another Damen ASD Tugs 2411 with a FiFi fire fighting installation and a pre-wetting system for its Australian fleet. The company has decided to set up a Damen Parts and Services Centre in Australia due to its...
- Sold! // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug2004, p4
Reports on Damen Shipyards' sale of its Stan tugboat named Wilanne to Williams Shipping Marine. Caterpillar engine; Wheelhouse; Cabin facilities; Comments of Damen sales manager Wim van der Laan.
- More Power. Visser, Bert // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Mar2007, p30
The article reports on the creation of the Giessenstroom tugboat by Damen Shipyards in response to the increase in the size of dredgers. A naming ceremony was held for the Giessenstroom vessel. It has successfully completed trials, revealing that the bollard pull was even better than designed at...
- Smit develops strategy for harbour towage growth. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jun99, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p23
Focuses on the expansion of the towage fleet of Smit International with its purchase of tugs to Damen Shipyards. Allocation of the purchased tugs; Status of towage services provided by Smit branches abroad.
- Tugs & Towage. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jun2004, p17
Presents a round up of new vessels and contracts around the world, compiled as of June 2004. Azores' acquisition of O Bravo and Ilha De Sao Luis, a pair of Stan 2608 tugs built by Damen Shipyards Gorinchem; Kenya Ports authority's purchase of three Simba tugs, built by Damen Deal signed by SMIT...
- PART I: NATIONAL AND NAVY NEWS. // Naval Forces;2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p105
The article offers world news briefs related to navies. Damen Shipyards Gorinchem has transported four tugboats to the Egyptian Navy. The Indian Navy has planned to purchase five small submarines for its Marine Commando Force. A patrol boat from North Korea has inflamed after its fire exchanges...
- Group therapy for dredging contractors. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Dec98, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p12
Features the Netherlands-based Damen Shipyards Group, which provides a vessels, equipment and services for the dredging industry. Number of main operating companies and joint ventures; Services and facilities offered by ship repair companies within the company; Technical cooperation and...