- Harwood Marine. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p22
The article reports that New South Wales based boat building company Harwood Marine has been named the Best Tug Builder, 2012 by Ausmarine for the new compact harbour tug 'Baringa.'
- Baringa'. Macintyre, Iain // Ausmarine;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p25
The article offers information about the tugboat Baringa which has been constructed by New South Wales-based company Harwood Marine. It mentions that the tugboat has been designed to perform general harbor tug duties such as puching, towing and shuttling crews. It further states that the boat...
- AUSMARINE VESSELS REVIEWED IN 2012. // Ausmarine;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p28
The article offers information on Ausmarine vessels reviewed in 2012 which include Go Latitude, a multipurpose boat; Narkosis, a dive boat; and Port Kembla, a patrol boat.
- 'THE OX'. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p15
The article talks about The Ox which is a six-metre utility work boat which is used for pulling, pushing and carring cargoes around the work site at the Harwood Marine's shipyard in northern New South Wales.
- 'Minjerribah'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Aug2014, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p23
The article features the Minjerribah ferryboat from Harwood Marine.
- CONTAINER LIGHTER PAIR FOR NAURU. // Ausmarine;Oct2015, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p27
The article offers brief information on cargo shuttle barge from Harwood Marine.
- 'Bambra.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Nov2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p18
The article evaluates the Bambra multipurpose steel and aluminum work boat from Harwood Marine based in New South Wales.
- HARDWOOD LINE BOATS. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Nov2014, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p24
The article evaluates the Harwood line boats from Harwood Marine of New South Wales.
- 'Tuhaa Pae IV.'. // Ausmarine;Feb2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p26
The article evaluates the cargo and passenger vessel "Tuhaa Pae IV," owned by SNA Tuhaa Pae and built by Harwood Marine.