Adelaide Ship Construction International -- South Australian stalwart
- Adelaide Ship Construction Internationalâ€¦. Wallis, Jon // Professional Fisherman;Oct2005, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p31
The article focuses on the success of the Adelaide Ship Construction International, a shipyard in Gillman, South Australia. Among the achievements of the yard has been the substantial fleet of 20 of Peter James' successful 22 meter "New Generation" prawn trawlers, two 30 meter purse seiners...
- 'Violet' Henstridge, Austin // Professional Fisherman;Dec2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p26
Features the fishing boat manufactured by the Adelaide Ship Construction International company. Length; Beam; Hull construction material; Superstructure construction material; Speed; Fuel capacity.
- Adelaide Ship Construction International... fifty-two successful ships launched. Wallis, Jonathan // Professional Fisherman;May2003, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p31
Features the Adelaide Ship Construction International. Ship launched by the company; History of the company; Expertise.
- Ottawa Launches Shipbuilding Revival Strategy. Cushman, Jeremiah // Military Periscope Special Reports;12/14/2011, p1
The article reports that the city of Ottawa in Ontario, has come up with resuscitation plans for strengthening the Canadian shipbuilding industry. The Canadian government has disclosed its National Shipbuilding Procurement Strategy (NSPS), which will act as a complementary effort to accompany...
- Face Lift. Visser, Bert // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;May2006, p36
The article reports on the renovation of Hein, the 25-year-old trailer suction hopper dredger owned by Van der Kamp at Remontowa shipyard in Gdansk, Poland. The vessel was extended by 14 meters and its hopper capacity increased from 2,860 cubic meters to 3,653 cubic meters. All engineering and...
- "LeaderSHIP 2015"- A EUROPEAN APPROACH TO NAVAL SHIPBUILDING NEEDS. // NATO's Nations & Partners for Peace;2004, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p136
Looks at the LeaderSHIP 2015 initiative that aims to study ways to ensure and further develop the competitiveness of the European shipbuilding and ship repair industry. Significance of creating a strong integrated European players; Explanation on export rules; Information on how to build a...
- Shipbuilding materials exempted from taxes. // Maritime Gateway;Jan2016, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p11
The article reports that inputs used in ship manufacturing and repair have been exempted from Customs and central excise duties in India in an effort to promote the shipbuilding industry in India.
- 'Angelina' // Professional Fisherman;Oct2001, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p26
Features Angelina, a trawler from Adelaide Ship Construction International. Description of the boat; Specification; Performance.
- 'Monique K' Wallis, Jon // Professional Fisherman;Mar2002, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p20
Evaluates the prawn trawler Monique K from Adelaide Ship Construction International. Features of the trawler; Views from the owner of the trawler; Trawler specifications.