Incat Crowther survey cat delivered in UK
- Mustang Marine Lands Tianjin Contract. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Mar2009, p6
The article announces that Mustang Marine has secured its multi-million deal from China for the second time around. Under the deal, the company will supply two 19.5 meters pilot boats to the Port of Tianjin. Ian Strugnell, commercial director of Mustang Marine, the company was delighted to have...
- Orders & Contracts. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug2008, p11
The article offers world news briefs related to dredging contracts. The Canadian Hydrographic Service's survey of the Saint Lawrence River shipping channel will be aided by an Orion inertial navigation system from Teledyne TSS. In Barcelona, the Port Authority will install Tideland Signal's...
- SCUTTLEBUTT. // Power & Motoryacht;Aug2010, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p16
The article offers news briefs related to boating industry. Australian boatbuilder Maritimo has acquired the assets of Mustang Marine Australia Services Pty. Ltd., which underwent to bankruptcy in 2010. Irvine, California-based Intellian Technologies Inc. offers a warranty of three years for its...
- Two for the money. // Yachting;Jan95, Vol. 177 Issue 1, p41
Looks at the Prout Panther 61 catamaran, a serious high-performance cruising yacht. Specifications; Features; Price; Contact point.
- Double pleasure. // Boating;Apr95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p62
Features the Craig Cat Catamaran, an 11'4" fiberglass boat that can reach 25 mph with a 15-hp outboard. Flat-deck design to prevent collecting water; Pontoons for stability; Two bucket seats; Price, without power; Contact point for more information.
- New Cats on the Prowl. Pillsbury, Mark // Cruising World;Jun2013, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p60
An image of new catamarans with new technologies out for sails off the Annapolis, Maryland coast is presented.
- Largest Racing Catamaran. // Popular Mechanics;Dec99, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p27
Deals with the world's most technologically advanced catamaran being built in a shipyard in Devon, England.
- New boat is sweet music for centre. // Australian Geographic;Jan-Mar95, Issue 37, p10
Informs about Curt and Micheline-Nicole Jenner's catamaran, WhaleSong, meant to track humpback whales off the Western Australia coast.
- Strange Disappearances. // Boating;Jul2007, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p29
The article reports that a passing helicopter has spotted The Kaz II catamaran abandoned off North Queensland.