Land Evictions Main Risk
- Industry-friendly Provisions in New Land Act. GODREJ, ADI // India -- West;11/30/2012, Vol. 38 Issue 2, pA8
The author discusses aspects of the land acquisition process of India and highlights its implications on the manufacturing sector of the country.
- How To Get PLANNING PERMISSION on Non-Development Land. Sugden, Chrissie // Permaculture Magazine;Fall2011, Issue 69, p35
The article discusses how to buy a piece of land to live on legally. It cites a rule in Great Britain which says that living in a caravan for 10 years or a building for 4 years without being noticed can make the dweller apply for a certificate of lawfulness. It notes the policy of lowland...
- Playing by the rules. Vahry, peter // NZ 4WD;Nov2014, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p41
The author offers insights on access to public lands in New Zealand. He discusses the trends towards the sale of private rural lands to overseas buyers, the need to avoid obstruction or extinguish of unformed legal road, and the partnership arrangements of the New Zealand's Department of...
- NEW AGRICULTURE STRATEGY 2014-2020. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Nov2014, Vol. 14 Issue 147, p15
The article focuses on the agriculture strategy for 2014 to 2020 for Macedonia. For the next 7 years, 1.1 billion euros has been allocated to support the Macedonian agriculture. In the draft version of the National Strategy 2014-2020, the assets increased for 25 percent and are intended to...
- Foreign Relations. // Cambodia Country Review;2011, p55
The article provides an overview of the foreign relations of Cambodia since the country's political turmoil in 1997, which include details on its membership with the ASEAN and World Trade Organization (WTO).
- Investors get aggressive on realty sector: DTZ. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;8/31/2014, p14
The article reports on the interest of global investors in the Indian realty market following the announcement of investor-friendly policy in the country. According to Tod Lickeman, global chief executive officer (CEO) of Great Britain-based property consultancy DTZ, the firm is assisting...
- Implications for Enhancement in Quality of Life: A Case Study of Large Manufacturing Industry Situated at Rural Area. Gupta, Deepak; Padmawat, Annada // Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics & Management;Sep2013, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p26
The focus of this paper concerns a study of the quality of life for the employees of manufacturing units situated at rural area. The aim of the case is to determine the attributes of quality of life which affect the satisfaction level of employees of manufacturing industry employees and the...
- SOUTH BUCKINGHAMSHIRE: HADDENHAM. // English County Guides;2001, p33
Information for visitors to Haddenham, a large village in South Buckinghamshire, England, from a chapter of the book "English Country Guides, 2001" is presented. It is a large village with over 5000 inhabitants. Haddenham has over a 100 clubs and societies and a long list of manufacturing...
- Developing land and property. Brooks, Claire // Money Marketing;5/27/2010, p49
The article provides an answer to a question of how to build on or develop a bare land in Great Britain.