SLOVAKIA: RISK SUMMARY
- When things are quiet, focus. GRAY, ANDI // Westchester County Business Journal;3/25/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p7
The article provides an answer to a question about maintaining business productivity despite slow sales.
- CHINA SNAPSHOT. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p18
Reports developments in electronic industries in China as of September 2001. Identification of coastal provinces dominating the electronics industry; Percentage of production; Statistics on sales.
- Section 7. Electricity. // Monthly Energy Review;Jan2002, p95
Looks at the performance of the electric utilities in the U.S. in 2000 and 2001. Total net generation of the utilities; Retail sales of the utilities; Information on the utilities' stocks of coal and petroleum.
- B2B Marketing: Driving the complex sales cycle. Kenworthy, Randy // Sell!ng;Jul2001, p1
Discusses the importance of knowing the steps of the sales cycle. Keys to understanding the business-to-business sales cycle; Barrier to success in the business-to-business environment; How to increase productivity.
- Russian benzene market 2012. // CIREC Monthly News;Jan2013, Issue 266, p13
The article reports that the benzene production in Russia has totalled to 1.136 million tons in 2012 and benzene sales totalled to 731,900 tons.
- THE EFFECTS OF SALES FORCE CONTROL ON JOB PERFORMANCE AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS. Borghgraef, Stefan; Verbeke, Willem // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;1996, Vol. 7, p201
Investigates the effects of sales force control on salespersons' job performance and organizational effectiveness. Operation of sales force control; Non-linear effects of sales force control on salespersons' job performance; Types of control that my work together in a synergistical manner.
- High-tech factory for top-tech tractors. VOGT, WILLIE // Ohio Farmer;Nov2012, Vol. 308 Issue 11, p76
The article informs that a tractor manufacturing company Fendt will open high-tech tractor manufacturing facility having an automotive-style and straight-line design to increase production and sales in 2013.
- Performance - Productivity--Effectiveness--Effort--Failure. // Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management;Winter2001, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p79
The article presents an abstract of the paper "Effects of Considering Uncontrollable Factors in Sales Force Performance Evaluation."
- smooth SELLING. // Off-Road Business;Sep2005, Issue 8, p48
This article presents insights on the use of sales process and a planned promotion calendar to increase annual operations productivity. A sales process has to be measurable, manageable and maintainable to be effective. In addition, a promotional and merchandising calendar must be planned ahead....