- Merkblatt: Behandlung chronischer Kreuzschmerzen. // Ergotherapie & Rehabilitation;Apr2012, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p13
A review is presented of a website at www.gesundheitsinformation.de/merkblatt-behandlung-chronischer-kreuzschmerzen.895.de.html containing advice on the management of lower back pain.
- DOCTOR'S ORDERS. M. C. // World (0888157X);12/12/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p64
The article reviews the smartphone apps for pain management ePal developed by the Center for Connected Health, a division of Partners HealthCare with features like educational videos on medication schedules and pain diaries for patients to share with their doctors.
- Promote pain prevention with social media. // Firstline;Oct2013 Supplement DVM360 Toolkit, p12
The article offers information on the use of Facebook and Twitter to advocate pain prevention in pets. It states that by providing a mix of fun facts, reminders, and statistics clients are being attracted to join the conversation and to learn something. It mentions online resources such as the...
- Pain management videos. // Firstline;Oct2013 Supplement DVM360 Toolkit, p13
The article presents three online videos regarding pain management in animals including one wherein doctor (Dr.) Susan Little discusses her preferred pain management for feline onychectomy, another from Dr. Brett Beckman on nerve block techniques, and one wherein Melissa Andrasik on the...
- Grassroots efforts to teach medical students about opioids. // Minnesota Medicine;Sep2014 Supplement, p10
The article discusses fighting addiction with the education of medical students starting at the Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC) in Minnesota. It cites the training for HCMC medical students initiated by Charlie Reznikoff of the HCMC Division of Addiction Medicine and assistant professor at...
- CORRECTION. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jun2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p854
A correction to the article "Consensus guidelines: Treatment planning and options," published in the April 2006 issue is presented.
- Erratum. // Palliative Medicine;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p663
The article presents corrections to the paper "Opioid purchases and expenditure in nine western European countries: are we killing off morphine?," published in a 2005 issue of the "Palliative Medicine" journal.
- Corrigendum. // Journal of Clinical Investigation;Apr2009, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p1051
A correction to the article "Immune-cell derived opioids protect against neuropathic pain in mice" is presented.
- Further Reading. // Heroin & Other Opiates: Poppies' Perilous Children;2008, p119
A list of books related to opioids and opioid abuse is presented which includes "The Pursuit of Oblivion: A Global History of Narcotics" by Richard Davenport-Hines, "Opioids" edited by Nancy Harris, and "Substance Related Disorders and Their Treatment" by Joyce Libal.