Wisconsin Readies $75 Million Refunding to Ease Cash Flow
- Keeping Score. Roberts, Peter D // Law Practice: The Business of Practicing Law;May/Jun2012, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p1
The article offers information on the significance of budget management in the legal profession, highlighting cash flow. It states that a budget is a plan for the acquisition and use of resources for a specific period of time. it mentions that advance notice from the cash flow projection of the...
- Merrill Report Justifies Prediction Of Rise in Mortgage Prepayments. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31447, p1
Forecasts the increasing levels of mortgage prepayment transactions in the U.S. Stability of the interest rates; Elimination of cash-flow uncertainty; Growth of demands for housing bonds.
- Market Grumbles About Ferrellgas. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;9/16/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p12
Reports the pricing of loans of Ferrellgas Partners and Jefferson Smurfit in the U.S. Availability of cash; Stability of the cash flow; Assessment of the interest rates.
- Long-term interest rates seen holding steady to end of 1972. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;Jun72, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p10
Presents an analysis and forecast on the investment market and the interest rates in the U.S. as of June 1972. Rise of corporate cash flows; Reasons for the expected rise of short-term borrowings from the Treasury; Stance of the Federal Reserve Board on the Treasury policy about the short-term...
- TERM-RISK STRUCTURES AND THE VALUATION OF PROJECTS. Dothan, Uri; Williams, Joseph // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Nov80, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p875
The article focuses on term-risk structures and the valuation of projects. In this study, the scientists present assumptions that allow stochastic interest rates. These assumptions contribute to a joint solution of the term and risk structures of interest rates. With these assumptions the...
- Continuous Versus Discrete Compounding for Capital Budgeting Decisions. Luneski, Chris // Accounting Review;Oct67, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p767
In summary, it is apparent that the nature of the statements on this matter, with the exception of the mathematical statements, must be somewhat conjectural. It has been seen that in some cases the differences between discrete and continuous compounding can be expressed as a constant and can be...
- Pension savings seen in rate change. Geisel, Jerry // Business Insurance;3/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p3
Reports on issues concerning the enactment of provisions of pension fund in Washington. Impact of the provision on the pension plan of the employers; Improvement of corporate cash flow; Use of higher interest rate assumptions by the employers.
- Letters To The Editor. Duffy, Peter // Credit Union Journal;8/19/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p4
Comments the role of credit unions in increasing income while reducing risk. Provision of adequate cash flow; Reduction of interest rate risk; Maximization of shareholder profitability.
- Peace of mind as the base rate rises. Amaira, Cammy // Mortgage Strategy;9/10/2007, p45
The article presents the author's views regarding offset mortgages in Great Britain. He states that individuals are now concerned in interest rate movements than terror threat. The author suggests that the best way clients can secure themselves from the negative affect of rate rises is by...