Shopping from dusk 'til dawn
- WHAT'S HOT IN GROCERY SHOPPING? // USA Today Magazine;Jul90, Vol. 119 Issue 2542, p6
Presents trends relevant to grocery shopping in the United States in 1990 from the Nielsen Review of Grocery Store Trends. Increase of coupon value; Addition of more shelf space for poultry and fish; Growth in the percentage of stores that feature delis.
- A great social equalizer: Grocery shopping. Cohen, Aaron D. // Las Vegas Business Press;7/3/95, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p4
Opinion. Discusses issues concerning grocery shopping. Author's claim that it is difficult to look cool in a supermarket; Author's classification of people according to the cars they drive; Claim that all shoppers are equal socially.
- Supermarket Savings. // Today's Christian Woman;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p8
The article offers cost-saving tips in shopping for grocery items.
- Shop til I drop? Who, me? Falkman, Mary Ann // Packaging Digest;Jul98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p10
Opinion. Gives an individual's opinion on grocery shopping. Details on online grocery shopping; Predictions made by Anderson Consulting company on grocery shopping; Information on the 1998 research from the Food Marketing Institute.
- Seafood tips. Oros, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug95, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p86
Provides tips on how to save money in purchasing seafood. Getting to know the seafood dealer; Qualities of fresh fish, steaks and fillets; Proper packaging of seafood; Application glaze.
- Making home shopping work. Cavanaugh, Tim // American Demographics;Jul97, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p34
Presents the attitude of adult Americans towards grocery shopping. Implications of the study on home shopping business; Market performance of grocery home shopping; Problems in marketing.
- Grocery store wars. Jibrin, Janis // Parenting;Nov97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p237
Presents strategies for grocery shopping with children to avoid the child selecting foods he prefers. Appointing the child to an important role when shopping; Initiation of shopping rules.
- Don't make me shop. Erickson, Greg // Beverage World;11/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1648, p87
Opinion. Focuses on the difficult choices shoppers encounter when going to supermarkets. Reference to the author's experiences; Why it is hard for shoppers to choose; Number of United States domestic brands of beer as of 1997; What is the author's conclusion.
- Save money on your next grocery bill. // USA Today Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 126 Issue 2635, p8
Offers tips on how to save money at the grocery store. Using a list; Getting the kids involved with collecting coupons; Sending the husband to do the shopping; Shopping backwards; Organization.