Will a makeover be enough for Revlon?
- China Retreat Drags Revlon To Loss. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/ 6/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 46, p2
The article reports that cosmetics industry company Revlon Inc. declared a business loss of $33.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2013 it attributed to its market exit from China.
- Operating net up 12.1% in 2nd period at Revlon. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/30/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 21, p15
Details the financial performance of Revlon Inc. for the second quarter ended June 30, 1997. Fiftieth consecutive quarter of growth in sales, operating income and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization; Sales performance of the company's various business units; Net loss...
- Revlon net soars in quarter. Picard, Diane E., // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/30/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 83, p19
Details the financial performance of Revlon Inc. for the third quarter ended September 30, 1997. Increased in third-quarter earnings; Performance of company stock trading on the New York Stock Exchange; Projected company revenues for 1997.
- Revlon rides recovery to Wall St. speculation about IPO this year. Ryan, Thomas J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/17/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 52, p1
Reports on Revlon Inc.'s plan to conduct an initial public offering (IPO). Financial performance in fiscal 1994; Reasons for IPO; Factors affecting the company's prospects for IPO.
- Revlon's ongoing net up 36.3%. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/30/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 83, p2
Reports that solid growth in its color cosmetics business pushed Revlon Inc.'s operating earnings ahead 36.3 percent in the third quarter of 1996. Increase in brand retail sales; High Virtual Violet makeup collection sales; Success of the test program of the company's upscale Ultima II brand.
- The profit imperative. Rutberg, Sidney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 26, p7
Reports on the improvement in the sales of Revlon Inc. Posting of a profit in 1996; Estimated earnings of the company; Company's financial history.
- Revlon cuts 3-month loss to $25.5M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/24/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 77, p11
Focuses on the financial performance of Revlon Inc. in the first quarter ended March 31, 1997. Continued growth in the company's color cosmetics business in the United States; Business consolidation costs; Sales gain; Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization; Selling,...
- Brokerage cuts Revlon rating, cites uncertainty about growth. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/8/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 108, p27
Focuses on Salomon Smith Barney's decreased rating of Revlon Inc. due to the consolidation of the company's operations. Performance of stocks; Strength of the cosmetics business.
- Revlon's reduction. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/12/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 112, p8
Discloses the sales performance of cosmetics manufacturer Revlon for the fourth quarter of 1997. Reduction of stock earnings.