Not a whole Lotto love, but a whole Lotto work
- Oflot scupppers Camelot plans to start daily National Lottery draws. // Marketing Week;4/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the efforts on Camelot company to run the National Lottery draws in the United Kingdom. Indication that regulator of the Officer of the National Lottery are not approving Camelot proposal; Reference to a National Lottery Bill.
- Camelot gambles on `daily' draws. Benady, David // Marketing Week;11/27/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p5
Reports on Camelot's plan to introduce daily draws for the National Lottery in Great Britain. Company's effort to approach National Lottery regulator Peter Davis to seek permission to run the daily draws; Significance of the plan to Camelot.
- Camelot to stretch into internet lottery games. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/5/2002, p6
Reports on the possible launch of an internet lottery games Flirtathon, Holiday Bonanza and Predict-a-Ball by Camelot Corp. Prizes offered in the game.
- Lottery merchandising activity faces axe. Benady, David // Marketing Week;12/11/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p7
Discloses that British National Lottery operator Camelot's merchandise and licensing division, National Lottery Enterprises, has been dealt a severe blow following the collapse of a number of its deals. Formation of the Enterprises division in June 1995 to market National Lottery merchandise;...
- CAREERS: COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);9/13/2001, p58
Focuses on Camelot, the operator of the National Lottery in Great Britain. Turnover and pre-tax profits for year ending March 31, 2001; Number of employees; Advertising and media agencies.
- Camelot in talks over Â£100m 'super-lottery' // Marketing Week;10/31/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p8
Reports on the plan of lottery operator Camelot Corp. to launch a European superlottery by spring of 2004. Worth of the jackpots that will be given under the superlottery campaign; Reason behind the company's plans.
- Camelot set to overhaul digital ad arrangements. Sweney, Mark // Campaign;11/22/2002, Issue 47, p1
Reports that Great Britain-based national lottery operator Camelot will review its digital advertising account. Agencies handling the advertising of products of the company.
- Camelot vows to fight Health Lottery ruling. Hegarty, Ronan // Grocer;8/25/2012, p8
The article reports on the High Court's rejection of Camelot's call for a judicial review into the decision of the Gambling Commissin to allow the Health Lottery to operate in Great Britain.
- Camelot unveils its game plan. Thomas, Daniel // Marketing Week;5/22/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p10
Features the recovery strategy unveiled by Camelot to turn around the flagging fortunes of the Lotto in Great Britain. Firm's aim to return to growth by 2004; Olympic-themed games and scratchcards; Example provided by the recovery of lotteries in France and U.S.; Need to engage young players.