A phoenix from the ashes of ITV Digital
- Administrator takes over ailing ITV Digital. Boehm, Erich // Daily Variety;3/28/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 21, p9
Reports on the placement of ITV Digital into administration in a bid to save the company from bankruptcy in Great Britain. Amount owed to the Football League; Plans of administrator Deloitte & Touche; Effect of ITV Digital on owners Calrton Communications and Granada.
- Inside-out conception of brand triggered ITV Digital's downfall. Ritson, Mark // Marketing (00253650);5/9/2002, p18
Focuses on the issue regarding the downfall of the brand name and the bankruptcy of ITV Digital company in Great Britain. Description of the incidence by brand marketing director Marc Sands; Withdrawal of customers from the company; Failure of services following the resignation of several staffs.
- The body count so far... // Televisual;Jun2002, p17
Reports on the bankruptcy of the ITV Digital. Number of employees that will be out of job at ITV Digital; Cable television channels that have lost part of their audience that tuned in through ITV Digital.
- Monkey owners donate mascot to Comic Relief. // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p4
Reports on the end of the custody battle over the former star of British company ITV Digital's advertisement icon, Monkey by giving its to Comic Relief.
- Monkey business. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p41
Features the La-Z-Boy Dreamtime recliner in the commercial of ITV Digital in Great Britain. Function of the recliner in the commercial; Construction of the recliner; Details on the ITV Sport competition.
- How much did ITV Digital think a terrestrial platform would cost? Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);4/4/2002, p16
Comments on the effects of ITV Digital's revamp in Great Britain. Anticipation of consideration of Football League's owner to the status of ITV; Sources of the damages suffered by ITV; Reflections on the effects of wrong decision of the ITV owners.
- Football League holds fire on suing ITV Digital owners. Rovnick, Naomi // Lawyer;4/8/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p2
Reports on the plan of the Football League to sue ITV Digital owners Granada and Carlton over failing to pay the outstanding 178.5 million Â£ it is owed on the rights deal. Amount of damages planned to charge against the owners; Lawyer of the league.
- Conspiracy theories abound as ITV Digital weighs up its options. Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);4/18/2002, p16
Presents the myths and conspiracy theories about ITV Digital in Great Britain. Trick on the deal of The Football League; Effects on the rejection of the deal to sale of the business; Relation of the ITV Digital license status to Canary Wharf and Eurotunnel.
- Digital TV available on analogue in March. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;1/31/2002, p14
Features the iTV digital service technology. Success of iTV sales; Procedure on the utilization of the system; Advantages of the system to the users.