No-fault compensation for research-related injuries
- Effect of Rosiglitazone on the Risk of Myocardial Infarction and Death from Cardiovascular Causes. // New England Journal of Medicine;7/5/2007, Vol. 357 Issue 1, p100
This article presents a correction to the article "Effect of Rosiglitazone on the Risk of Myocardial Infarction and Death from Cardiovascular Causes" in the June 14, 2007 issue.
- Trial registration still falls short. Tonks, Alison // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;5/5/2012, Vol. 344 Issue 7855, p13
The article reports an overview of interventional studies registered on ClinicalTrials.gov, which revealed that trial registrations still fall short, as the world's leading registry dominated by small single centre studies with heterogeneous methods and patchy use of data monitoring committees.
- Online register is launched of all clinical trials in 30 European countries. Watson, Rory // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;4/2/2011, Vol. 342 Issue 7800, p730
The article reports on the online system managed by London-based European Medicines Agency, which provides the public with access to information on clinical trials that take place in 30 European countries.
- APPENDIX. // Annals of Internal Medicine;11/4/2008, Vol. 149 Issue 9, pW.128
The article lists the people who endorsed and contributed to the development of draft guidelines for reporting improvement studies in healthcare.
- From the blogs. McMillan, Virginia // New Zealand Doctor;3/13/2013, p15
The article offers the author's insights on the efforts of GlaxoSmithKline in assuring publication of all its clinical study from 2000 as support to the vision of alltrials.net in ensuring registration of present and past clinical trials.
- Scenarios in Practice: Futuring in the Pharmaceutical Industry. // Future Survey;Jan2006, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p17
An abstract of the article "Scenarios in Practice: Futuring in the Pharmaceutical Industry," by Eric Garland is presented.
- Clinical trial registration gains momentum in India. Pandey, Arvind; Aggarwal, Abha; Seth, S. D.; Maulik, Mohua // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Jul2009, Vol. 130 Issue 1, p85
A letter to the editor is presented about the Clinical Trials Registry - India (CTRI), an online system for the registration of all clinical trials being carried out in India.
- Phase III Starts for Tolerx's Diabetes Disease Modifier. // Bioworld Week;9/27/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p5
The article reports that Tolerx Inc. enrols its first European patient in a confirmatory Phase III trial of putative disease-modifying drug for Type I diabetes otelixizumab in the U.S.
- Research & Markets: Typhoid Fever Global Clinical Trials Review, H2 2011. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;12/28/2011, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information related to a report made by the company GlobalData on clinical trials on typhoid fever. Reports provides information about the number of trials, trial status and sponsor type. Clinical trials have been conducted at various places including North America, Africa...