Centralized, nationwide electronic health records schemes under assault
- Toss it into the scrap pile. Kondro, Wayne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/20/2011, Vol. 183 Issue 13, pE1012
The article focuses on the statement by the Great Britain Public Accounts Committee that the country's Department of Health has been so bungled to its development of the electronic care record for all the patients of the country's National Health Service, because of the electronic medical...
- BBC client role attacked. // Building Design;4/9/2010, Issue 1911, p3
The article reports on the censure of the overspend on the refurbishment of Broadcasting House, designed by MJP and Sheppard Robson, by the British Public Accounts Committee.
- PAC told of chaotic Dome closure. Meilton, David // Public Finance;5/10/2002, p13
Reports on the effect of the closure of Millennium Dome in Great Britain. Cost of maintenance of the Millennium Dome since its closure; Amount of grant surplus; Portrait of the closedown of Dome presented by the New Millennium Experience Company to Public Accounts Committee.
- Editor's view. Roberts, Liz // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);6/11/2012, Vol. 112 Issue 4295, p12
The author expresses her approval of the return of Margaret Hodge to the early years sector in Great Britain as chairwoman of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC), presiding over a report on the funding of the free entitlement for three- and four-year-olds.
- PAC attacks handling of gun control scheme. Meilton, David // Public Finance;07/09/99, p6
Highlights the criticisms of Great Britain's Public Accounts Committee on the way the implementation of the gun control scheme is being handled by the government.
- PAC evidence session on 6- to 18-year-old education and training. // 14-19 Learning & Skills Bulletin;11/10/2014, Issue 139, p22
The article talks about an evidence session organized by the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of Great Britain on participation of adolescents in education and training.
- Work Programme failing on targets. // Supply Management;Mar2013, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the failure of providers to meet the Work Programme performance target, based on the report of Committee of Public Accounts (PAC) in Great Britain.
- Community scheme 'fails on value for money'. Dicken, Paul // Public Finance;2/26/2010, p12
The article reports that the Communities First project of the Welsh Government was criticized by the Welsh Assembly's Public Accounts Committee due to its failure to oversee the project and demonstrate value for money.
- 'Â£9.73 to pay a bill' using Account NI. // Public Finance;Jun2014, Issue 6, p19
The article reports on the criticisms by members of the Northern Ireland (NI) Assembly on the Â£9.73 payment by Account NI, the financial processing center for civil service departments, to public sector suppliers as revealed in a report by the Public Accounts Committee (PAC).