Images of Christ in Filipino Culture and Atonement Experiences
- Meditation from the Upper Room. Eudy, E. H. // Farm & Dairy;4/24/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 31, pA29
The article offers the author's insights regarding Jesus Christ as the light and guide of the world.
- The Sundays of February. STEINER, EDWARD F. // Priest;Jan2012, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p25
An image of a stained glass depicting the healing of the mother-in-law of the apostle Simon performed by Jesus Christ is presented.
- KAUNO ï¿½VENTOJO KRYï¿½IAUS BAï¿½NYCIA: NEREGLAMENTUOTAS VIA CRUCIS FRESKU CIKLAS. �inkunait?, Laima // Logos (08687692);2011, Issue 66, p153
Pastor Kazimieras ï¿½odkevicius consecrated the foundation stone of Kaunas Holy Cross church in 23 July 1685, and bishop of Vilnius Kazimieras Bï¿½ostauskas consecrated the almost completed construction of the temple in 27 July 1700. In this church an unregulated frescoes cycle of the Via...
- The Word. Donahue, John R. // America;01/01/2000, Vol. 181 Issue 21, p30
Ponders on the Feast of the Baptism of Jesus Christ and the liturgical year. Focus of the feast on the baptism of Jesus; Challenge of the feast to Christians; Cycles of the liturgical year; Reflection on the call and response of Jesus' followers.
- A Peculiar Contortion. Beaudoin, Tom // America;09/18/99, Vol. 181 Issue 7, p16
Discusses the impact of `What Would Jesus Do?' phenomenon in the American society particularly among the youth. Issue of commercialism of the movement; Religious implication.
- What does the resurrection of Jesus mean to me? Ban, Aaaron // Granite City Press-Record;4/3/2013, Vol. 55 Issue 14, pA5
The article presents the author's views regarding his understanding of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Priests, religious share how they were called. Eidemiller, Maryann Gogniat // Our Sunday Visitor;4/7/2013, Vol. 101 Issue 49, p22
The article discusses the perspectives and experiences of four men who followed the call of Jesus Christ into a deep spritual fulfillment from discerning the religious life.
- The Hunderdfold. Talone, Patricia // America;9/24/2001, Vol. 185 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on the importance pledge in a person's religious life. Passages in the Bible that highlight a promise to those who would follow Jesus Christ and will instruct justice; Value of teaching profession.
- Finding God and Ourselves in Parables. Navone, John // Human Development;Summer2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p42
The article presents information related to parables, a characteristic feature of the teaching of Jesus Christ. It has been informed that in the form of parables, Jesus gives human beings a new way of perceiving the event of their beginnings and whole lives. It has been informed that parables...