- World almanacs. // Library Talk;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the availability of the book `World Almanac and Book of Facts 1997' from St. Martin's Press in both the original paperback format and hardcover format. Prices.
- INFOBASE PUBLISHING ACQUIRES WORLD ALMANAC. Rogers, Michael; Hadro, Josh // Library Journal;11/1/2009, Vol. 134 Issue 18, p17
The article reports that Weekly Reader Publishing Group's World Almanac imprint has been acquired by Infobase Publishing. The article discusses how World Almanac has been a publisher of reference titles since 1868, including "The World Almanac and Book of Facts" and "The World Almanac Book of...
- Positioning for growth. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/13/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 24, p39
Presents case studies on the expansion strategies of four book publishers. Facts On File; Disney Press; Rosen Publishing Group; Bob Adams Inc.
- News & Views. Tillotson, Laura // Booklist;7/1/2009, Vol. 105 Issue 21, p49
The article presents a selection of news stories related to the book publishing industry for July, 2009. Rosen Publishing Group and Encyclopaedia Britannica are to collaborate on a series of classroom materials. Kids Can Press has launched a book series titled CitizenKid. Egmont USA's publishing...
- NEWS and VIEWS. Tillotson, Laura // Booklist;4/1/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 15, p33
The article presents a selection of news briefs regarding the book publishing industry as of April 2010. Rosen Publishing had acquired Windmill Books. Information on the Canadian children's book publisher Owlkids Books is presented. The 10th anniversary of the Judy Moody series by Megan McDonald...
- THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;06/04/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p4
Presents a chart depicting the rank of the publishers of paperback nonfiction in the United States as of the year 2001. List of top publishers; Information on the total number of titles produced by each publisher; Reference to the duration for each title.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p7
Presents the chart on the top nonfiction publishers in New York as of November 2003.
- Notes. // Publishers Weekly;2/19/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 8, p199
Presents several nonfiction books set for publications in April 1996 in the United States. Includes `Trout'; `Stand Up Comedians on Television'; `The Letters of Dorothy L. Sayers: 1899-1936: The Making of a Detective Novelist.
- Fame and Obscurity (with Appreciation to Gay Tales) and Our Search for the Best Creative Nonfiction. Gutkind, Lee // Creative Nonfiction;2007, Issue 32, pix
This article discusses various reports published within the introductory issue of "The Best Creative Nonfiction," including works by authors like Sunshine O'Donnell, J. D. Schraffenberger, Eula Bliss and Olivia Chin-lin Lee.